Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: I walked out of the elevator with her and started down the street.

Lilly:
I smiled, "We should travel... Then find a place of our own. But if we do, how will we eever find the others again?" I asked him.

Aiden; "Please, Maggie?! Your little house is going to break sooner or later... We can move all your stuff to a bigger, less broken house on the edge of town, then I can still go to school and everything!!"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: "So...whatever do you think happened to Lilly's crazy with stalker?" I say randomly, following him. Donovan: "Don't worry. I'm sure the witch--that is, Mag--will think of something. For better or worse," I say quietly with a shudder. Mag: "Again--one, that house has been around even longer than I have and it's still holding up. Two, there's really no stuff. Three, we don't really have the money to do so. And four, why would you want to go to school? I don't find anything pleasant about that one room schoolhouse." I take the tao out and focus on it as we walk, then a cloud of miasma oozes out. Had to clean that one up sooner or later.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Kyoko:
I shrug a bit, "Guess she found better things to do."

Lilly:
I nodded a bit, "Yeah, guess so." I laugh a bit.

Aiden:
"Don't you want me to have friends? And a job someday? And a family? I can't have a nice happy life in your old house!" I protest, turning my back to her, crossing my arms.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Busy now, will be on later tonight. Can be on for a hit, though.) Amaris: I shrug. "Probably a good thing too. Unless...she's just waiting for the perfect moment to strike!" I say evilly. Donovan: "So...what do you want to do?" I say, hands in pockets, kicking a rock. Mag: "Then don't come. I'm sure if you run, you can still catch Lilly and Donovan," I mutter. (Give her a month or so, and she'll eventually go for it. ;3)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright. x3)

Kyoko: "Would that be all that bad?" I laugh.

Lilly: I shrug a bit and smile, "I don't know... But, we need to find out where we're going."

Aiden: I look up at her, "Why are you so attatched to that house?! It's just a house!" I huff.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Back, possibly.) Amaris: "Believe it or not, I happen to like Lilly, albeit she's annoying." Donovan: "Yeah...Mayne we can head north," I suggest. Mag: "Rule number one: Don't question me or anything I say not to question." I dust off the tao and mutter, "I'll think about it."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Really? Huh..." I say, quietly. I didn't really think about the others much, so I just didn't like them.

Lilly:
I nod a bit and smile, "Sure."

Aiden:
"Why can't I question you?" I asked.

(when are we time-skipping? Big Grin)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hmm...how about now? Big Grin) Amaris: "I've known her for a while. She grows on you," I say, shrugging. Donovan: I smile, happy to be with her. Mag: I mimic the sound of a buzzer. "There you go again. Come on, let's just go, okay?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
( Aiden: Why can't I question you? Mag: Because I'm always right. Wink)

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol! Yeah... Right. xD Lol Okay, I'm time skipping now. x3 But wait, first, lemme make this clear. Just to be sure, Lilly and Donovan live in an apartment, kyoko and Amaris live in.... Where? And Mag and Aiden live in a small house on the outskirts of town next to Aiden's "little friend" xD Right? Lol)

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Words that start with C.

Neymar is a communist

I want my hair blond!

latest videos