Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: I sit down and laugh a bit. "Remember when we always used to eat at diners for breakfast? Lilly and all them?" Donovan: I turn on the fan and lie down on the bed. "And sticky..." Mother: I nod, slightly impressed. "I see." Angela: I look at him and mouth, "Wow."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laugh, "Yeah..."

Lilly:
I nod, "No kidding." I sprawl myself out, letting out a breath.

Aiden:
I grin and look at Angela, giving her a thumbs up under the table.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: "There was that witch following Lilly and that dude Mag brought in..." Donovan: I sigh and do the same. "We should go to bed." Angela: I grin. "He's in my class at school, too."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I nodded a bit anc chukled.

Lilly:
I nodded, "In a while. I'm taking a shower first." I laugh a bit and groan, getting up.

Aiden:
I nodded and smiled, "Your daughter is a really great student," I tell her parents.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: I sigh, flipping over the menu. "It's getting late. Maybe we should just get something to take home." Donovan: "Okay, have fun. I'll miss you," I tease, saying what Amaris used to all the time. I decide to go get ready for bed, taking out some clothes to change in to. Mother: "I should hope so, considering all Tue time and money that's been put into her education." I glance at their empty plates and at the clock. "It's been nice having you for dinner. Angela, tell your friend goodbye and then help clear the table." Angela: "Yes," I mumble, getting up and taking Aiden to the door. "Thanks for coming over. And sorry about my mom; she's kinda...well, you know."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I nod a bit, "Sounds good."

Lilly:
I roll my eyes and disappear into the bathroom, the door closing behind me. I started up the shower, letting a soft song escape my lips as I undressed.

Aiden:
I smiled, "Don't worry about it. Thank you for inviting me. I had a nice time, and that was good food, too!" I gave her a wink, "See ya later," I tell her and turn to leave.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: When the food is finally ready I take the box and start heading outside. "Kyoko?" Donovan: I smile, hearing her. She's so cute... Then stop, remembering I left my toothbrush in there. I'll wait... Angela: I nod, watching him leave and waving.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." I say, following behind her.

Lilly:
I step itno the shower and flinch a bit as the water hits my skin.

Aiden:
I grinned and went back to my house, climbing through my bedroom window.

(Don't know if i'll be on KW for awhile. I don't really find the need to get on often anymore. It's nothing to do with you or any of my other friends-- Promise! Kidzworld just isn't my whole life anymore... I'll still get on. Just... Not as often. Hope you understand.)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Completely understand. I've felt the same and had to shave off some KW time. It's all right. ))

Amaris:
I push open the door, glad to not see any squirrels. "You know your life is sad when that's a high point of your day," I mutter.

Donovan:
Maybe I can just run in there and-- I hold up a hand to my eyes and dash into the bathroom, grabbing the toothbrush and rolling like a ninja out of there to the kitchen, slamming the door. The last thing I want her to think is that I'm a creep or something. I sit on the floor and take a deep breath, my face red.

Mag:
"We have a door, you know," I mumble sleepily, stuffing the origami bird that was in my hand under his pillow. I had fallen asleep in his bed after he left, which was odd since I normally don't sleep much.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yes, thanks for understanding. smile )

Kyoko:
I sigh a bit and nod.

Lilly:
I laugh a bit, "What was that?!" I call to him from the steam-filled shower. I washed my hair, thinking. He grabbed his toothbrush. And his toothpaste?

Aiden:
"It's more fun this way!" I grinned.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos