Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: I sit down and laugh a bit. "Remember when we always used to eat at diners for breakfast? Lilly and all them?" Donovan: I turn on the fan and lie down on the bed. "And sticky..." Mother: I nod, slightly impressed. "I see." Angela: I look at him and mouth, "Wow."

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laugh, "Yeah..."

Lilly:
I nod, "No kidding." I sprawl myself out, letting out a breath.

Aiden:
I grin and look at Angela, giving her a thumbs up under the table.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: "There was that witch following Lilly and that dude Mag brought in..." Donovan: I sigh and do the same. "We should go to bed." Angela: I grin. "He's in my class at school, too."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I nodded a bit anc chukled.

Lilly:
I nodded, "In a while. I'm taking a shower first." I laugh a bit and groan, getting up.

Aiden:
I nodded and smiled, "Your daughter is a really great student," I tell her parents.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: I sigh, flipping over the menu. "It's getting late. Maybe we should just get something to take home." Donovan: "Okay, have fun. I'll miss you," I tease, saying what Amaris used to all the time. I decide to go get ready for bed, taking out some clothes to change in to. Mother: "I should hope so, considering all Tue time and money that's been put into her education." I glance at their empty plates and at the clock. "It's been nice having you for dinner. Angela, tell your friend goodbye and then help clear the table." Angela: "Yes," I mumble, getting up and taking Aiden to the door. "Thanks for coming over. And sorry about my mom; she's kinda...well, you know."

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I nod a bit, "Sounds good."

Lilly:
I roll my eyes and disappear into the bathroom, the door closing behind me. I started up the shower, letting a soft song escape my lips as I undressed.

Aiden:
I smiled, "Don't worry about it. Thank you for inviting me. I had a nice time, and that was good food, too!" I gave her a wink, "See ya later," I tell her and turn to leave.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: When the food is finally ready I take the box and start heading outside. "Kyoko?" Donovan: I smile, hearing her. She's so cute... Then stop, remembering I left my toothbrush in there. I'll wait... Angela: I nod, watching him leave and waving.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." I say, following behind her.

Lilly:
I step itno the shower and flinch a bit as the water hits my skin.

Aiden:
I grinned and went back to my house, climbing through my bedroom window.

(Don't know if i'll be on KW for awhile. I don't really find the need to get on often anymore. It's nothing to do with you or any of my other friends-- Promise! Kidzworld just isn't my whole life anymore... I'll still get on. Just... Not as often. Hope you understand.)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Completely understand. I've felt the same and had to shave off some KW time. It's all right. ))

Amaris:
I push open the door, glad to not see any squirrels. "You know your life is sad when that's a high point of your day," I mutter.

Donovan:
Maybe I can just run in there and-- I hold up a hand to my eyes and dash into the bathroom, grabbing the toothbrush and rolling like a ninja out of there to the kitchen, slamming the door. The last thing I want her to think is that I'm a creep or something. I sit on the floor and take a deep breath, my face red.

Mag:
"We have a door, you know," I mumble sleepily, stuffing the origami bird that was in my hand under his pillow. I had fallen asleep in his bed after he left, which was odd since I normally don't sleep much.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yes, thanks for understanding. smile )

Kyoko:
I sigh a bit and nod.

Lilly:
I laugh a bit, "What was that?!" I call to him from the steam-filled shower. I washed my hair, thinking. He grabbed his toothbrush. And his toothpaste?

Aiden:
"It's more fun this way!" I grinned.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos