Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( No problem. And Cassie? You know that if for whatever reason you need to vent or something, I'm here, right? Um... awkward as it sounds, I guess, but if there's anything you need to talk about... I have lots of free time and PhD in Horribleness--cough--therapy.  e_~

And OH NO, DONNIE!! xD ))

Amaris:
"Wonder where those dumb rodents are coming from. I swear, one day we ran over a gypsy's pet or something and are now cursed..."

Donovan:
THE TOOTHEPASTE! I repeat my previous actions of running in with covered eyes, grabbing said toothepaste, ninja-rolling out, and having a spasm on the kitchen floor.

Mag:
"Don't make it a habit," I mumble, lying on my back. "Your friend's mother seems like a pain in the--you know."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Right!! Lol xD I've got a few poeople on here I can talk to, along with you. So, I'll spill my guts if I have a problem. :3)

Kyoko:
I mutter something under my breath to myself, looking over at her.

Lilly:
I laugh and wash up my hair. Boy, he was difficult to live with.

Auden:
"So? I don't care about her mother. I care about 'my friend'."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris:
I look at him curiously. "What?"

Donovan:
I brush my teeth and change, sitting on the bed and hiding under the covers.

Mag: 
"I know, but still, be...careful..." I mumble, drifting off to sleep again.

(( I assumed so, but just wanted to say. And call it a whim, but I think a certain someone has been hitting the bottle again... ))

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Nothing." I say and open the door for her when we arrive home.

Lilly:
I came out a few minutes later, my hair washed and dried and my teeth brushed, as well. I wore my comfortable pajamas and sat down on the edge of the bed, turning off the lamp next to the bed. I laughed abit, looking over at Donovan.

Aiden:
"Yeah, yeah." I say and shove the fallen mess back into my closet, remembering I hadn't picked any of it up.

(Yeah. xD Lol)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris:
"Thanks," I mumble, looking at him and smiling a bit. I guess he had learned (some) manners, somewhere.

Donovan:
"Good...night..." I stay quietly, still red. I squeeze my eyes shut tight.

(( ...Which means she'll probably spend the next day in bed--probably Aiden's now that I think about it, since she's already there--and won't even notice his unclean room. xD Want to time skip to the main plot now? Aiden can be in a soccer game or something~

And I forgot to tell you; I met the cutest little boy at church who had heart surgery today, and now we're going to go visit him. And his name is Aidyn. x3

I kept Mag away from him of course...... ))

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled back slightly, walking in after her.

Lilly:
I lean over and kiss his cheek, "Hey, Don't be embarassed." I tell him with a small laugh, getting under the covers, myself.

(Sure!)

Aiden:
I ran across the feild, waiting for my parter, Coby, to pass me the ball. "Come on..." I mutter to myself. The ball ###### ## ## #### and I dribble it up the feild, kicking it and making the perfect shot. "Phew."

(Awe! Well, Tell me all about your visit. smile I want to know how it goes. And good job, keeping Mag away from him I mean. xD Lol)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( So...maybe this is, like, a couple weeks or so later? And any idea how to bring the vampires in? ))

Amaris:
One, two-- "Yes!!" I say aloud, running over to the animal I just shot. It's another one of those annoying squirrels... Between me and Kyoko, those things will probably be extinct.

Donovan:
Sitting at the kitchen table, I stare at my bowl of dry cereal, the only food I can make. "Lilly, we need more milk," I call over. It's kinda just an excuse to get out of the apartment with her.

Angela:
I bolt up from my spot on the bleachers and start clapping. "Go, Aiden!" I cheer, grinning. He's actually pretty good, maybe even the best on the team.

Mag:
"Stop moving," I mutter, but take a moment to clap, guessing Aiden must have done something. Actually, I found this quite boring, and had taken up to doing Angela's hair in front of me (which would be easier if she'd stop wiggling around so much).

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Vampires....? Refresh my memory of the plot again, would ya?? )

Kyoko:
I dangled from a tree infront of her, a dead squirrel hanging from my mouth, "I got one, too!!" I call to her, myvoice muffled by the fur.

Lilly:
I turn from the kitchen stove where I had just finished making pancakes, which turned out all black and burned. "Alright. I did use up the last of it for the pancakes." I say, sighing a bit. "Well, then. Let's go." I smiled.

Aiden:
I raised my hands in the air, having just won the game, "Woo!" I yelled, the team lifting me up like they do in the movies. I laughed and waved at Angela, knowing Mag wasn't even watching.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( The vampires that turned Kyoko come back, for some reason? ))

Amaris:
I grin. "And there's breakfast!" I say, snickering. "Come on, let's go roast it or burn it or something to celebrate. Hopefully these rodents are almost gone."

Donovan:
I stifle a cough at the ##### from the pancakes, waving my hand a bit to clear it. "Hurry, before the fire alarms go off again," I say, remembering the last time our apartment had gotten drenched from the inside sprinklers going off.

Angela:
I mouth, "Smile," snapping a picture and waiting for him to come over when he was finished with all his "fans."

Mag:
"I take it they won, by the sound of it?" I mutter between a mouthful of bobby pins, sticking the last one in her bun.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh... xD)

Kyoko:
I laughed and took it in my hand, jumping down from the tree, gpoing into the house and bringing out a lighter. It was much better on a home made campfire.

Lilly:
I open a window and fan out the #####, "Sorry!!" I say and slip on my shoes, turning on a fan, "Alright... This should be good, let's go..." I say, looking at him and grabbing my purse.

Aiden:
I grinned and they put me down, a bunch of guys coming over, praising me and congradulating me. I then went over and hugged Angela, "Hey!" I grinned.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what fascinates you about life?

KW Break!!

Hello, I'm Jessi (:

The Related Game!

latest videos