Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( No problem. And Cassie? You know that if for whatever reason you need to vent or something, I'm here, right? Um... awkward as it sounds, I guess, but if there's anything you need to talk about... I have lots of free time and PhD in Horribleness--cough--therapy.  e_~

And OH NO, DONNIE!! xD ))

Amaris:
"Wonder where those dumb rodents are coming from. I swear, one day we ran over a gypsy's pet or something and are now cursed..."

Donovan:
THE TOOTHEPASTE! I repeat my previous actions of running in with covered eyes, grabbing said toothepaste, ninja-rolling out, and having a spasm on the kitchen floor.

Mag:
"Don't make it a habit," I mumble, lying on my back. "Your friend's mother seems like a pain in the--you know."

If the lamplight of connected souls points toward your heart
Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Right!! Lol xD I've got a few poeople on here I can talk to, along with you. So, I'll spill my guts if I have a problem. :3)

Kyoko:
I mutter something under my breath to myself, looking over at her.

Lilly:
I laugh and wash up my hair. Boy, he was difficult to live with.

Auden:
"So? I don't care about her mother. I care about 'my friend'."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris:
I look at him curiously. "What?"

Donovan:
I brush my teeth and change, sitting on the bed and hiding under the covers.

Mag: 
"I know, but still, be...careful..." I mumble, drifting off to sleep again.

(( I assumed so, but just wanted to say. And call it a whim, but I think a certain someone has been hitting the bottle again... ))

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
"Nothing." I say and open the door for her when we arrive home.

Lilly:
I came out a few minutes later, my hair washed and dried and my teeth brushed, as well. I wore my comfortable pajamas and sat down on the edge of the bed, turning off the lamp next to the bed. I laughed abit, looking over at Donovan.

Aiden:
"Yeah, yeah." I say and shove the fallen mess back into my closet, remembering I hadn't picked any of it up.

(Yeah. xD Lol)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris:
"Thanks," I mumble, looking at him and smiling a bit. I guess he had learned (some) manners, somewhere.

Donovan:
"Good...night..." I stay quietly, still red. I squeeze my eyes shut tight.

(( ...Which means she'll probably spend the next day in bed--probably Aiden's now that I think about it, since she's already there--and won't even notice his unclean room. xD Want to time skip to the main plot now? Aiden can be in a soccer game or something~

And I forgot to tell you; I met the cutest little boy at church who had heart surgery today, and now we're going to go visit him. And his name is Aidyn. x3

I kept Mag away from him of course...... ))

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I smiled back slightly, walking in after her.

Lilly:
I lean over and kiss his cheek, "Hey, Don't be embarassed." I tell him with a small laugh, getting under the covers, myself.

(Sure!)

Aiden:
I ran across the feild, waiting for my parter, Coby, to pass me the ball. "Come on..." I mutter to myself. The ball ###### ## ## #### and I dribble it up the feild, kicking it and making the perfect shot. "Phew."

(Awe! Well, Tell me all about your visit. smile I want to know how it goes. And good job, keeping Mag away from him I mean. xD Lol)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( So...maybe this is, like, a couple weeks or so later? And any idea how to bring the vampires in? ))

Amaris:
One, two-- "Yes!!" I say aloud, running over to the animal I just shot. It's another one of those annoying squirrels... Between me and Kyoko, those things will probably be extinct.

Donovan:
Sitting at the kitchen table, I stare at my bowl of dry cereal, the only food I can make. "Lilly, we need more milk," I call over. It's kinda just an excuse to get out of the apartment with her.

Angela:
I bolt up from my spot on the bleachers and start clapping. "Go, Aiden!" I cheer, grinning. He's actually pretty good, maybe even the best on the team.

Mag:
"Stop moving," I mutter, but take a moment to clap, guessing Aiden must have done something. Actually, I found this quite boring, and had taken up to doing Angela's hair in front of me (which would be easier if she'd stop wiggling around so much).

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( Vampires....? Refresh my memory of the plot again, would ya?? )

Kyoko:
I dangled from a tree infront of her, a dead squirrel hanging from my mouth, "I got one, too!!" I call to her, myvoice muffled by the fur.

Lilly:
I turn from the kitchen stove where I had just finished making pancakes, which turned out all black and burned. "Alright. I did use up the last of it for the pancakes." I say, sighing a bit. "Well, then. Let's go." I smiled.

Aiden:
I raised my hands in the air, having just won the game, "Woo!" I yelled, the team lifting me up like they do in the movies. I laughed and waved at Angela, knowing Mag wasn't even watching.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( The vampires that turned Kyoko come back, for some reason? ))

Amaris:
I grin. "And there's breakfast!" I say, snickering. "Come on, let's go roast it or burn it or something to celebrate. Hopefully these rodents are almost gone."

Donovan:
I stifle a cough at the ##### from the pancakes, waving my hand a bit to clear it. "Hurry, before the fire alarms go off again," I say, remembering the last time our apartment had gotten drenched from the inside sprinklers going off.

Angela:
I mouth, "Smile," snapping a picture and waiting for him to come over when he was finished with all his "fans."

Mag:
"I take it they won, by the sound of it?" I mutter between a mouthful of bobby pins, sticking the last one in her bun.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh... xD)

Kyoko:
I laughed and took it in my hand, jumping down from the tree, gpoing into the house and bringing out a lighter. It was much better on a home made campfire.

Lilly:
I open a window and fan out the #####, "Sorry!!" I say and slip on my shoes, turning on a fan, "Alright... This should be good, let's go..." I say, looking at him and grabbing my purse.

Aiden:
I grinned and they put me down, a bunch of guys coming over, praising me and congradulating me. I then went over and hugged Angela, "Hey!" I grinned.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TPP

Chemtrails

hii

Aerosmith

Pitbull, Eminem or Macklemore?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.