Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Um...'kay. xD ))

Amaris:
"The only thing now is that stupid bird. I swear it's behind all this somehow." It sounded ridiculous out loud...but still! And I've seen stranger things than a bird planning a squirrel ambush.

Donovan:
"I guess..." I mutter, only really wanting to see Aiden but knowing that, as I said, they're a package deal. "When should we go?" It's not as if we have anything to do (beside my occasional odd and ends jobs), so it shouldn't be too hard to find time to see them.

Angela:
I smile and get out some forks and plates, setting them down on the table. "Can we eat now? Please?" I ask excitedly. Me? Sweet tooth? Uh, nooo...

(( You know what I was just thinking about? Why Mag has never even attempted flirting with Donovan. He's so shy and awkward that it would be way too much fun for her, but I think maybe she just likes Lilly too much to do something like that. But still, it strikes me as odd... xD ))

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I laugh a bit, "I guess. But whether the bird was a co-worker with the squirrels or not, it needs to die wither way."

Lilly:
"I don't know. Sometime soon." I smiled, looking at him. "Aiden's birthday is soon, we should surprise him."

Aiden:
I laugh, "Sure! Maggie!" I say, running over, grabbing food and bringing it to the table.

(Oh mi gosh!!! xD I never thought of that! That's hilarious!! xD But When Lilly and Donnie go to see Mag and Aiden again, Mag should ask how far their relationship has gotten and then notice that nothing's happened and try to spice up Lilly and Donovan's romance. I can just imagine that, Lol!)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris:
"I swear, if I ever see it again, I'm shooting that stupid black thing right out of the sky," I mutter, poking at the burning squirrel.

Donovan:
"Oh, yeah! It is, isn't it? I think we have their address, but it's in Mag's handwriting so I can't read it," I mutter. "Maybe we can try MapQuest or whatever that thing is."

Angela:
I grin, about to pounce on it, but remember that's not polite.

Mag:
"Coming, coming, coming," I mutter, setting it down on the table. "Now...white or sparkling...?"

(( I think she had tried that at one point, but good idea. And...
..........................................................I just thought of the worst thing she would do in an attempt to do so, but it's pretty mean... Then again, she can be pretty mean at times so I wonder if she would do it....
Geez, Mag's just playing cupid for everyone. xD Except, like, Kyoko and Amaris. Guess she doesn't ship them. O.o ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar

Kyoko:
"Good. You should." I say, leaning back and looking up at the sky, letting the squirrels shrivel and burn in the fire.

Lilly:
"Sure." I laugh a bit, "How about now?"

Aiden:
I laughed, "You're the one drinking it, Mag."

((Lol! What's the worst thing Mag could do? Tell me!!))

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( xD Kyoko.
I've been meaning to ask, have you heard of a manga called Puella Magi Madoka Magica? It has a character named Kyouko Sakura. I think you had her as your profile picture once. ))

Amaris:
"I plan on it. Let me know if or when you see it." I glance at the fire. "They done yet?"

Donovan:
"Ah...sure. Do you remember where the paper is?" I ask, about to head back to the apartment to get it.

Angela:
"Wine makes you shrivel up and die--" I start warningly.

Mag:
"Quiet and eat that cake before I send you home." I settle on white.

Angela:
I clamp my mouth shut and stuff the #### ## my mouth, not wanting to leave before having cheesecake.

(( Hmm--turn you into a rabbit, steal your children, steal your boyfriend-- Oh, you mean to Lilly and Donnie? xp Wink Grin Um...try to make Lilly jealous by toying with Donnie and therefore proving--God, who even knows, that Lilly needs him or loves him or whatever. Who even knows. She has a twisted mind. ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
( I haven't, actually. I didn't know the picture was from an actual manga when I had it as my profile picture. x3 I don't really know any animes at all.... Just saying. xD )

Kyoko:
"Give them a few minutes."

Lilly:
"Let's just go right now... We can just head over that way and find them, How's that?"

Aiden:
"Mag, stop being rude. She's our guest." I mutter, knowing it wouldn't help what-so-ever.

( Hahha!! xD She should!! One question.. Does Kyoko still have those bunny ears? xD Didn't Mag take 'em off? And I just remembered, Lilly's still part cat. xP )

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Back on phoe; sorry for format. )) Amaris: I shift inpatiently, then grin, then try unsuccessfully to hide a laugh. Donovan: "Sure. Sounds like a plan." I cough a little, muttering under my breath, "I don't think we've seen them since our twenty-first birthdays when we got a visit from the Mag fairy looking for a drinking buddy..." Angela: "I was JUST saying. If you don't want to die..." I trail off, chewing on the cake. Mag: "I am NOT being rude. I've been perfectly nice to her all day. She keeps picking on me." I pout. (( Oh oh ##...# ;3 This shall be fun. >:3 Nope, she took them off around page 160-ish, I think. And yup, I'm drawing Lilly as a catgirl! Big Grin ))

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I turn to look at her, "What?!" I ask, offended, assuming she was laughing at me.

Lilly:
I laugh a bit, saying nothing. That was just... Awkward.

Aiden:
"Both of you, shut up." I laugh, "Just eat your cake."

(Lol xD)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris:
"Remember...when...you had...pffft--rabbit ears?" I force out.

Donovan:
"I kinda wasn't expecting to get chardonnay for my birthday," I mutter. "Well...is this the right neighborhood?" I ask after walking a while.

Angela:
I continue to eat, innocently chewing on the cake.

Mag:
I glare at them a bit but stay quiet.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko:
I tackle her, "Hey!! You said you'd never bring that up again!" I huff, towering over her, her wrists pushed down into the dirt.

Lilly:
I shrug, "No idea...." I say, looking around, "Any of this look familiar?"

Aiden:
After a while of eating my cake, I look up at them.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos