Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Jello-chan's and Moko-chan's PRP!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: "Even me?" I tease, standing right behind him. I know he does, but I ask just to annoy him. It is the only pleasure I have. Amaris: I look behind us and curse under my breath. "Come on, this way," I say, hurrying to a different direction.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: "Expecially you." I said, growling, turning around. Lilly: I followed her, my hair bouncing happily.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking.] Mag: "What have I ever done to you?" I continued, squeezing his shoulders. Amaris: "When we get far enough, we need to find a place to spend the night," I murmur, looking around. Donovan: I sigh. We really are staying.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol!) Kyoko: "You've annoyed me...many, many, many, many, many, many, many times." I said, giving her the stare... Lilly: I smiled and nodded slightly. I didn't want to say anything, Because I'd just make her mad.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag: "And just how have I annoyed you?" Donovan: I point to a spot. "How about this way?" Amaris: Nodding, I lightly tug Lilly to the that direction.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: "When you talk, want, or even look at me...THAT annoys me." I said, getting even more annoyed. Lilly: I rolled my eyes and followed her. "Don't worry, I'm coming."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaris: "Yeah, but you're taking forever, and we don't have forever." Mag: I smirk and kiss him right on the lips. "Did that annoy you?"

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: "Ughhh!!! yes!!! eww!!" He said, practically barfing. He wiped off his mouth. (XD) Lilly: "Well excuse me for being happy and not gloomy ;like you always are!!!" I said getting angry....

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
[xD] Mag: I laugh, almost surprised how much it sounds like a cackle. "I don't see what you have against witches," I murmur. Amaris: I open my mouth to tell her something, really tempted to hit her or something. Donovan: Ohh, no. I speak up before they kill each other. "Come on," let's just go," I say, tugging Lilly away from Amaris.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyoko: "Witches are rude and mean and annoying." Lilly: I got mad and walked about five yards behind them I shouldn't have come...All I do is get in the way....

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos