Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
name age looks personality other name keller age 16 looks( ill post it soon) personality shes sweet and a definet flirt. shes a human and is not shy except around certin people. her parents died in a car accident so she lives with her aunt who is never really home name erik age 17 looks( ill post asap) personality kind and caring hes a flirt but  wont flirt with the same girl for long unless he really begins to like her hes a vampire and trys hard to controll his thirst for blood but some times sucssess dosnt come

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone 17 Vampire; has trouble with his thirst. His personality depends on his mood. He's good fiends with Keller.  He has black hair, green eyes, and a nice built body, and tab skin.  (sorry, my forms su.ck..)  Olivia-  17 human: and has a great fear of vampires..  And is a great friend on Erik's.  Her hair is brown, and is normally done in a scene fashion, she has a bad habit of slicing her wrists, but she hides them with bracelets. Shes average height, and is skiny.

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
( ok your olivia looks sounds like me!! haha creepey. lol!XD) keller walking through the  town it was a small town where pretty much everyone knew everyone. she walked around looking into shop windows. she had  nothing to do that day so she pulled out her cell and dialed jermones number waiting for him to pick up she sat on a park bench erik saw olivia in front of one of the small shops he ran up behind her and covered her eyes " guess who?" he said laughing before she could relpy he spun her around hugging her " to late! " he said smiling brightly

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I jumped, when I felt his hands on my eyes. Before I had a chance to reply, I was spun around into a warm hug. "Hey." I said, quietly, looking into his eyes, smiling warmly. I hoped that my cuts wouldn't show threw my bracelets, I wasn't wearing too many..  Jermone- I looked down at my phone, It was buzzing like crazy, I stopped skateboarding and I answered it. "Hello?"  

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller "hey jer. wanna meet at the skate park?" she asked through the phone playing wit hher necklace with her free hand erik " hows my favoritee girl doing?" he asked   smiling deeply and brightly she looked pretty today he noticed as he looked her up and down

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- "Yeah, I'm there now, so it perfect." I said, smiling down at the ground. "See you in a few." I said and hung up, I st on a bench, and I looked around the park, watching for her. Olivia- "oh.. You know.. I'm fine..." I said, a small shrug, and I looked down at the ground. I actually had went to the hospital last night with my cuts, I still hadn't said anything to him about it

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller grabbed her skate board and road over there she got ther and sat next to him " fancy seeing you here" she laughed then stood up pulling him up with her she got on her skate board " are we here to sit or ride?" she asked laughing Erik looked at her " tell me the truth olive." he said using the nick name he had given her

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone-  I chuckled, "Skate." isaid, and I started to skate toward the ramps. I did a few tricks, and  I looked down at my feet, and I did a 180. "Yay." I said, like a little child then I laughed.  Olivia- "Nothing, I'm fine." I said, lookin into his eyes. "So, what should we do?" I asked. "My house?" I asked, and I looked down

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller  laughed " you think that's good?" she said doing a few tricks then ending in 3 180s in a row " Tada!" she cheered hapily Erik " sure " he shruged and walked over to his car helping her Into the passenger seat

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I looked down, "Thanks , for making me feel like a loser." I said, with a shrug. I just hoped that she wouldn't fall, or start bleeding. Olivia- I got in his car, and we were soon at my place, I rushed to my room and I closed the door, I cleaned up all the blood that was on my knife and on my desk, and I walked out. "So.. What should we do?"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos