Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller threw on some clothes and ran out of her room she hoped on her motercycle and rode to his house quickly she knocked on the door but didnt wait she just walked in and up to his room knocking on his door." jer. its me: she said erik sighed running his fingers through his hair "y-yes. but we dont have to act like it.  i shouldnt have bitten you. " he whispered looking down ashamed of him self he did like her but if she didnt want to be his mate he wouldnt make her

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I had calmed down, but.. I did always like him.. I looked into his eyes.. And I placed my band on his cheek, and I kissed him slowly.. Vampire or not.. I need to acept who he is.  Jermone- I walked out of my room. "Im a vampire." I said, and I looked down as she laughed at me. I smiled and I showed her my fangs, I grabbed a pen, and stuck it in my arm and pulled it out, it heeled quickly. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller "are you on some type of steryodes?"  i asked him confused. i guess drugs could cause him to act like this but seriously vampire!? HA! erik i smiled at her kissing her back " mmm so your happy being my mate?" i asked

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I looked down. "How will I make you believe me?I asked, getting frustrated.  Olivia- I looked down... "Well... I don't know...." I said... "I think I am..." I said, and I looked down at my wrists... 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i sighed " i dont know do somthing vampy." i said rolling my eyes at him erik i leaned in and kissed her cheek pressing a towel to her wrists "will you please stop doing that?"

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I grabbed a knife, and stuck it into my arm, I took it out, and it heeled instantly. "There?" I asked. It hurt like he//, but when t heeled, it was fine.  Olivia- I looked at him, and the towel, getting blood al over it. It stopped bleeding eventually. "I... Don't know if I can.." I said, and looked into his eyes

bitten

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Could I join? Name: Maia   looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author Species: ( shapeshifter? If not ) human hobbies: when tempered, likes to unwind with a small bit of chocolate and green tea! Loves still art and photography, likes to meet new people, is indepentdent... A little too much sometimes .   Age: looks 15 Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow other: lived in the wild for quite a while, so she had a touch of wildness to her plays piano

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller hugged him " i belive you! dont hurt yourself." i said holding him " why didnt you tell me before?" i asked hiding my face in his chest erik " ill help you. please just try." i whispered to her quietly

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's a private role play)

bitten

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
OOps. Sorry.

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

latest videos