Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Could I join? Name: Maia looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author Species: ( shapeshifter? If not ) human hobbies: when tempered, likes to unwind with a small bit of chocolate and green tea! Loves still art and photography, likes to meet new people, is indepentdent... A little too much sometimes . Age: looks 15 Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow other: lived in the wild for quite a while, so she had a touch of wildness to her plays piano
 im sorry this is a private role play if youd like id do a role play with you just this ones private for me and lia only

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- "It don't hurt... And I was scared.." I said, and I hugged her to me. "I hould have told you.. And at the park, I couldn't hurt you.. And , when I see blood, I get angry.." I said.  Olivia- I nodded. "I'll... try." I said, and I looked at him, I stood up slowly.. It was late.. "I'm tired..." I said...

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller "oh thats why you told me to cover it up!" i slaped my self "im sorry.... i was being stuborn i thought it was a fear of blood or somthin..." she said and kissed his cheek" sorry" erik " can i stay the night?  " i asked her it wouldnt be the first time we had been friends for awhile and have had many sleep overs as she called them

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

keller "oh thats why you told me to cover it up!" i slaped my self "im sorry.... i was being stuborn i thought it was a fear of blood or somthin..." she said and kissed his cheek" sorry" erik " can i stay the night? " i asked her it wouldnt be the first time we had been friends for awhile and have had many sleep overs as she called them

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I nodded. "Okay.." isaid, and I walked to my bedroom, and I slowly laid down. I was confused, he was a vampire? It still wa going three my mind like a rocket. I closed my eyes, not wanting to wait for him..  Jermone- I touched her cheek, and I slowly moved my head closerto her, and I kissed her, slowly, softly.. I still hadn't bitten her, of I did, she HAD to be my mate, no exceptions. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller eyes went ide in shock he had never made an atempt to kiss me before, not that i didnt lie it. i lovedit. i kissed him back letting hi tongue ino my mouth out tongues westled for awhile. i moaned no thekiss erik i laid down next to her "im sorry yu had to find out this way." i wisprd t her pulling her cse as i drited of into sleep

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I slowly kissed down her neck, then I sank my teeth in her neck, drinkin her blood... It was.. Sweet.. I couldn't te myself to stop....  Olivia- I woke up in the morning, seeing Erik beside me. I sat up, looking at my wrists, all heeled. And my bite mark wa still there

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller  it hurt att first but soon it felt good. calming it made me feel safe. i let him drink as i ran my fingers though his soft hair. " jermone." i moaned erik i woke up and streached "good morning.olive." i said and kissed her cheek. " whats on the agenda today?"

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

keller it hurt att first but soon it felt good. calming it made me feel safe. i let him drink as i ran my fingers though his soft hair. " jermone." i moaned erik i woke up and streached "good morning.olive." i said and kissed her cheek. " whats on the agenda today?"

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos