Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thank you.." I said and started to eat slowly, only finishing about half of it. And same with the milk. "How about... We go for a walk." I said with a shrug. 

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik i nodded "thats a good idea do you want to get dressed first?" i asked her looking down at her pajamas. i smiled "if you want to go in that its fine with me." i smiled softly at her  brightly. it would be good for us just to talk that way i could help her through anything she was trying to figure out about my vampireness

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
Go? Now? I remember him promising after I ate I could go back to sleep, I frowned and shrugged. "I'll just go get dressed, looks like I'm not sleeping anymore anyway." I said, and for up, and walked to my room, getting black shorts on, and a grey shirt, and my black converse. "Let's go.." I said, stepping out. 

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik i hugged her then picked her up bride style " you can sleep in my arms if you like." i said siftly and kissed the top of her head gently i ran my hand down her arm  holding her against my chest

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"No.. Let's just go for a walk." I said, and yawned. "It will.. Wake me up.." I saidzc and I snuggled into his chest nicely. "Your comfortable..." I said. 

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik "i try my best to stay soft for you!" i joked and smiled at her, "  where should we walk to hun?" i asked her and looked into her eyes. her eyes were the beautifulist eyes i had ever seen. the color was perefect it matched her personality.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

erik "i try my best to stay soft for you!" i joked and smiled at her, " where should we walk to hun?" i asked her and looked into her eyes. her eyes were the beautifulist eyes i had ever seen. the color was perefect it matched her personality.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump!)

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Put me down.." I said, and when he did, I shrugged. "Anywjere but here." I said, and I looked down. And I pulled the sleaves up on my jacket, hiding my new, and bad habit. 

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Erik " that's not what knifes are for" he said gesturing g to her wrist he looked at her " I love you " kept walking untill they were in a feild of flowers

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

I have a crush on my friend and he moved (...

Type your name with your eyes closed

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D