Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"How did you.. Know?" I asked, I never told him, or showed him. And I looked around, in the feild of flowers. "Wow.. This is .. Beautiful..@

"And After all, You're My Wonderwall."

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik "i can smell it." he said and kissed her wrist softly. " please dont do it again." he said and lead her to a spot just by a  river and surounded by flowers. " lets rest for a bit." he said and sat down. he pulled her into his lap

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay.. I.. I'll try..." I mumbled, and I curled into his chest warmly. "this place.. Is beautiful.." I whispered, an I looked around once more, enjoying everything. 

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
i nodded softly " ill help you. i just dont want you hurting yourself. Ok?" i asked and held her tightly against me. i could sit like this forever holding her. it was beautiful here. i looked dwon at her. she seemed so happy. i kissed the top of her head softly " lia. your beautiful'' i whispered into ehr ear warmly before taking her lips with mine

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
LostInOliviasWorld
LostInOliviasWorld
StarStarStarStarStar
"A..Alright.." I said timidly, and I felt his lips with mine soon after.. I kissed him back hesitantly, the kiss surprising me in a sweet way. I ran my fingertips down his chest slowly, and they hovered over his belt, teasing slightly. 

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
i grabed her hands pulling away slightly " do you know what you do to me when you do that?" i asked her a smirk playing on my lips. i held her hands there then brought them to my lips and kissed htem softly " silly girl"

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

♥♥♥

1 2 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Ban slangs in KW

Describe the perfect Friend

Describe the perfect Friend

My "Friends" Ditched Me

Ban slangs in KW

latest videos