Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I alowed my venom to go three her veins, and tease every nerve in her body, abusing her so much pain.. I ha no control over it.. Over myself, I dropped her to the floor, seeing her struggle in pain.  Olivia- "I don't know." isaid. "Don't you have any vampire buddies to hang out with?" I asked. (how about she gets kidnapped by one?) I said, looking away 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
(sure! XD) erik " ya.. but id rather hang out with you, how bout we go see one of them togther?" i asked smiling at her keller i screamed in pain grabbing my throat. it burned my whole body burned was i dying? i wondered it hurt so bad

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I backed up, watching her in pain, and I went back to normal.. The venom wouldnt ki|| her.. It would just cause pain.. I picked her up, and laid her on the couch. "It will burn for an hour..." Olivia- "Okay.." and we were both soonest his friends house, I smiled at his friend, and I shook his hand, he noticed my fresh cuts, and I pulled my hand away, nervously.

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik tilted his head close to her ear " dont let him near you cutts" i whispered to her  "hi joey joey this is MY mate olivia." he shot a warning stare at joey " olivia this is my buddie joey" joey looked at her "nice to meet you olivia. what blood type are you?" he asked erik punched him hard "leave her alone." he said firmly jpey laughed " erik it was just a joke." keller looked up at him in pain" why would you do that. let me be in pain?!" she asked him tears streaming her face " jermone! it burns!!!!!! u b@stard!!" she yelled at him in obvious pain

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- I took her wrist, and I bit into it, taking venom out. "there, Now call the heck down!" I yelled. I got angry for no reason when I just fed off a human.. It was normal. I looked away, knowing she was mad.  Olivia- I chuckled, going along with the joke. When Erik had I use the bathroom, I felt Joey grab me, and he bit me, covering my mouth, and everything went black, I woke up, in a concrete room, and I saw someone walk In and close the door, I was chained up. "Hello, Human..." Joey... It was an impossible place to find me.. I

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
erik when i came out of the bathroom olivia was no where to be found'olive?!?!?!" i shouted looking around the house joey was missing to he took her! i yelled in frustasion! joey " how ya feelin?" he asked her like he actually cared he walkedup closer to her keller "  i thought you liked me.." i whispered turning my back to him. he obviously just wanted my blood. what kinda creature did that to someone!?

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I looked up at him smiling. "I honestly feel okay.." I said. Maybe Joey was here to save me..my eyes grew big when I felt his lips on mine... I kissed him back, maybe I'd I was nice, I could leave sooner.. Jermone- "I'm sorry I can't control myself, don't blame me, okay?" I said. "Your my permenant mate mow, and you can't change that..." I said I said beside her, pulling her closer. I felt her fight against my grip.

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kellertried to get away "i could kill my slef." i hissed at him trying to get away again"let go of me!" i snaped joey i kissed her deeply then bit into her neck coausing her deeper pain i pulled back " you are now my blood donor. ok sweety?" i asked even though the question required no answer.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Jermone- "No, I'm not letting go." I said, holding her tightly. I pulls her into my lap.. I didn't care if she hit me, punched me... I deserved it. And let her go.. "There. I let go, but I know your not going to ki|| yourself.."  Olivia- I laid there in pain... "P..please... Just don't... Ki|| me...." I begged, years going down my cheeks.. I felt week, I looked up at him.. 

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller grabed a knife " jermone ive cut my self before. " she whispered "ill do it....." joey "why shoulldnt i?"

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Chameleon Circuit?

Chameleon Circuit?

latest videos