Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i looked up at him and broke down and started balling my eyes out. ihid my face in his chest crying. "no im sorry!!!!" i cried looking up at him then hid my face in his neck

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head, and I hugged her tightly. "Shhh... Just go to sleep... " I laid down, and pulled he with me, and I rubbed her bak soothingly. "I'll be here when you wake up."

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i kissed his neck softly then fell asleep the next morning i woke up and he wasnt in my bed i looked around that liar. i rolled my eyes and got out of bed. i sliped out of my                  close then looked in my dresser for some thing to wear

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I had to go hunting, and I jumped back threw the window. "Hey.. Sorry I.. Had to get something to eat.." I said. here we go again.. I looked down, expecting her to be mad. I did say I promise I'll be here.. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller froze then grabed my robe and sliped it on " just because you can come through the window dosnt mean you dont have to knock still i DO get dressed in here." i turned away sliping some pants on under my robe i looked at him "turn." i turned his body around "no peeking!" i squeaked then quickly put on my brah and a purple tshirt with little dinos. 

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I faced away, and when she was done, I turned back around. "Sorry." I said, and i tried to speek again, but I couldn't. It was like I was on mute.. I looked at her confused, what the heck!

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keler i looked at him and waved my hand in front of his face.  "hello earth to jermone?" i said and flicked his nose gently " im fully clothed. what are you staring at?" i askedcompletly confused

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mrs.Jasper Hale" wrote:

keler i looked at him and waved my hand in front of his face. "hello earth to jermone?" i said and flicked his nose gently " im fully clothed. what are you staring at?" i askedcompletly confused

♥♥♥

bitten

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I furrowed my brows at her, and I shrugged. I couldn't talk, I tired.. I couldn't. I looked down, sad, and disappointed.... 

bitten

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller i stepped closer to him "whats rong?" i asked touching his shoulder gently. " are you ok?" i asked

♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos