Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Dia. Mei, and Rose!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Uh...we need to all discuss this, so....

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
OK. I'll imform dia about the forum started.

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Mk, so form?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
For a traveler/villager, it would be Name Age Looks Personality Other I'm making a witch character, so if one of you wants to be the beast you're more than welcome. Or you guys could make a witch too~~

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
CAn I be a shapeshifter? ( yes dia, I really love shapeshifters)

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia  hometown: still thinking age:14 gender F  A shapeshifter  looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author hobbies: when tempered, likes to unwind with a small bit of chocolate and green tea! Loves still art and photography, likes to meet new people, is indepentdent... A little too much sometimes Bio: trained in china with a sister, earthquake broke them apart. Learned to handle bow and arrows, knives, and spears learned to speak English.   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants   Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow other: lived in the wild for quite a while, so she had a touch of wildness to her, and she knows the forest really well and has a camp  fatal flaw: siezures of the flashbacks of her past, 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. Yay for village outcasts! xD Oh, I forgot to mention: The RP is kinda old-fashion-y, so it's not modern. It may or may not even take place on earth.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

Sure. Yay for village outcasts! xD Oh, I forgot to mention: The RP is kinda old-fashion-y, so it's not modern. It may or may not even take place on earth.
Poop.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, China may not really work....

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Fine, some country where we are, and I can actually speak the language. I learned Chinese!

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Have u watched this movie?

How Many Times Have You Watched Frozen

about me

love syari

latest videos