Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for Dia. Mei, and Rose!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Uh...we need to all discuss this, so....

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
OK. I'll imform dia about the forum started.

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Mk, so form?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
For a traveler/villager, it would be Name Age Looks Personality Other I'm making a witch character, so if one of you wants to be the beast you're more than welcome. Or you guys could make a witch too~~

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
CAn I be a shapeshifter? ( yes dia, I really love shapeshifters)

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia  hometown: still thinking age:14 gender F  A shapeshifter  looks like: Description: long pitch black hair, daring, brave, smart, confident, rebellious, immune to fear, large electric blue eyes, slim body to slip into shadows, not easily tempered, quiet when wanted, talkative , a stalker, social, finds it hard to stop talking due to knowing many things, a great poet, artist, and author hobbies: when tempered, likes to unwind with a small bit of chocolate and green tea! Loves still art and photography, likes to meet new people, is indepentdent... A little too much sometimes Bio: trained in china with a sister, earthquake broke them apart. Learned to handle bow and arrows, knives, and spears learned to speak English.   Skills and talents: skilled with books, bow and arrows, spear, knives, and can give people th stare until she gets what she wants   Normal cloths: black glove fishnets, a felt jacket, lined with lots of knives, a coral tunic, jeggings( jeans and leggings) complete with coral nails and gray converse  Weapon of choice: spear, eyes, knives, bow other: lived in the wild for quite a while, so she had a touch of wildness to her, and she knows the forest really well and has a camp  fatal flaw: siezures of the flashbacks of her past, 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. Yay for village outcasts! xD Oh, I forgot to mention: The RP is kinda old-fashion-y, so it's not modern. It may or may not even take place on earth.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

Sure. Yay for village outcasts! xD Oh, I forgot to mention: The RP is kinda old-fashion-y, so it's not modern. It may or may not even take place on earth.
Poop.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, China may not really work....

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Fine, some country where we are, and I can actually speak the language. I learned Chinese!

5000th post 8/3/13

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars

latest videos