Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Cabin In The Woods (Private)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for Kimberlee and me only Basicly this is about a group of teen who are sent away by their parents to a summer camp. This isn't your ordinary camp though. If you stay for a long time, you turn into a cureture. Name Age Looks Personality Other

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
(How many characters?)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Four characters, each)

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jesse (Jess) Rosen Age: 16 Looks: Harry Styles! ♥ Personality: Jesse is a shy, quiet kind of guy. Though once you get to know him, he is quite the chatterbox. He's very protective of his little sister Shianne and wants to make sure she gets what's best for her. Jesse loves his family and would do pretty much anything for them. He is also brave, wise, and very loving. (Complete opposite of Harry Styles! xD well, not completely) Other: Sister is Shianne Rosen Name: Shianne (Shi) Rosen Age: 14 Looks: Bella Thorne Personality: Shianne is the shy girl just like Jesse, well except that she is a girl. She's very quiet and is usually in her own little world. She is very kind, caring and nursing. She loves her brother, but sometimes she wishes that he wasn't so overprotective. But she cant really blame him for being worried after she tried to climb into the alligator exhibt when she was five. But she'll do anything for someone she loves. Other: Brother is Jesse Rosen Name: Ryan Fields Age: 16 Looks: Liam ♥ Personality: Ryan is a calm, quiet kind of guy,but he tries to hide it by being a bad boy. He doesn't want to be, but he feels like an outsider. Ryan is bold, brave, and daring. When you get to know him, it is possible that he'll show the real him. When he does that, he'll be protective, kind and loving. Other: N/A Name: Sandy Smith Age: 15 Looks: Taylor Swift Personality: Sandy is a very talkative and a very girly girl. She's not afraid to say what she feels and she isn't afraid to let her true feelings out. She can be kinda mean at first, but when you get to know her, she's very sweet and kind. It's easy to talk to her, but you can't always trust her with your secrets. Be careful around this chick. Other: N/A

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Annaily 'Anne' Knight Age: 15 nearly 16 Looks:Abigail Halliday Personality: Anne is bubbly, confident and independent. She is understanding, funny and a good listener. She is a bit judgemental and stubborn but is very friendly and has a positive attitube and is very talkitive. She is intelligent, witty, clever and has a way with words. She could care less about what people think of her and is very energetic. She's a sorta of a rebel and loves the feeling of getting in trouble but knows how to behave herself. She is a hard worker and very creative. She's is bright, open minded and opinionative, carefree and is almost always invovled in the most heated debates and discussions. Other Name: Edward 'Eddie' Walsh Age: Recently 14 Looks:George Sampson Personality: Eddie is a sweet, generous boy. His witty, outgoing and isn't afraid of being himself. He is funny and loves making people laugh and smile at his jokes. His is a true prankster and rebel with a cheeky personality but is hardly mean to anyone unless his in a bad mood. His very loud and is sometimes annoying but he doesn't care about what people think of him. He is brave, fearless and confident. He is very caring and protective of the people he cares about and is easy to get along with. He is a bit shy and very sensitive but is wild and a total goofball. He is smart, clever and treats everyone with respect. Other: Name: Francesca 'Frankie' Layton Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Frankie is a blod, outgoing and energetic young lady. She is faithful, understanding and easy to talk to. She shy and awkward but is talkitive, loyal, caring, very protective of her loved once. She isn't afraid of being her own person and is a bright girl with a strong attitube and knows how to take care of herself. She is supportive, charismatic and real who everyone likes and respects. She gets along with everyone and has no emenies. She says it like it is and is very opinionative and has a temper but knows how to control herself. She has a few trust issues when it comes to boys and is afraid of getting hurt and rejected but tries to ignore it cause she thinks some boys take up to much time and only want to mess with girls hearts. Other Name: Braiden "Brady' Mitchell Age: 16 Looks:Nathan Sykes Personality: Brady is a laid back, funny teenager. He is charming and fun-loving. His sweet, cheeky and energetic and is easy to get along with. He is confident and isn't very much of a shy person. He is very brave and always looking forward to a challenge. He is open minded and fights for what he believes in and never gives up on anything. He is loyal, charismatic and loud. He is protective and isn't the one to start a fight and is very peaceful. He has a way of words and is a quick thinker and speaks his mind. Other

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
(IT LOOKS AWESOME! We can start a little but i gtg in like 10 minutes. YOu wanna start?)

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure, I was thinking of starting at where the kids are getting dropped off camp and it's their first day and stuff. Does it sound like a good idea? smile)

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure go ahead)

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Jesse and Shianne's parents were on their way towards Camp Zilla (idk). Jesse looked at Shianne. "You okay?" he asked. She shook her head. "You wanna talk about it?" he asked. She shook her head again. If Shianne were to talk to anyone, it would only be her brother. Suddenly the car stopped. "Kids, we're  here," their mother announced. Jess got out of the car. AS did Shianne. They both hugged their parents before walking towards the camp. A sign hung above it that read 'Camp Zilla' and spray painted on in red paint read 'BEWARE!'. Ryan sat in the front seat of his mother's car as she drove him to camp. His father was gone for the summer and his mother forced him to go to camp for the summer instead of playing video games. "You know I'm doing this for your sake," his mother said. "Yeah, whatever,I guess I'd rather be there than spending time with an overprotective mom!" "This will be a great experience for you!" "DAD WOULD NEVER MAKE ME DO SOMETHING THIS STUPID!" His mother stopped the car and got out. "WE're here" She hugged him. "I love you, remember that." Ryan pushed away from the embrace. "Whatever," he muttered walking towards camp. But in his head he was thinking 'I love you too mom.' "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SENDING ME TO A NASTY, MUCKY CAMP!" Sandy whined. She was in the front seat of her father's car. "I'm sorry darling, you used to love camping, I guess I'm just a mess since-" "Since mother died," Sandy mumbled. Her father nodded. "Just try to have some fun, okay?" "Okay," Sandy mumbled. Her father stopped the car. "I'll see you in a few months," he said trying to smile. Sandy smiled and hugged him. "I love you daddy," she said before getting out of the car and walking towards camp. 

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Anne sat on the front seat in the car, with her mother driving. She listened to her IPod and watched everything fly by them as they drove to the camp she will be speading her summer. She had some mixed feelings about camp, debating if this is going to be the time of her life or just like hell. She got out of the car once they arrived. Her mom pushed her two older brothers out of the car to help with the bags. She rolled her eyes when her mom keep telling her how she should behave and not get into trouble, which doesn't happen that very often. She signed once she was left alone and grabed her bags and went on her way, in search on her cabin. Eddie sat on the backseat of the car with her younger brother and his parents on the front. He laughed at something his brother said then got out of the car once they got to the camp. He said his goodbyes and walked around the camp, looking for his cabin. Frankie sat on the back of her car with her mom and younger brother in the front. She read one of the books that just happened to be in the car, pertending to be intrested in what she was reading but the truth was that she wasn't. She kept on thinking about camp and how she'll survive without her friends. They were like her other family and were supportive unlike her father. She climbed out of the car, grabbing her bags and said goodbye to her mom and brother. She put on a fake smile then went on her way to search for her cabin which she'll be shareing with three other girls she doesn't know. Brady got out of the car and got his bags. His mother keep kissing him and giving him endlessly goodbyes. He couldn't help but smile at his mom and tell her that he loves her and that he will miss her. He doesn't mind about his mom and her love for him. He watched as the car drove away and lifted his bags then he walk in search for his cabin.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Last one to say cupcake wins!

Your favorite bands?

latest videos