Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Jermone ArmstrongAge- 18 Looks- Jacoby. rp person Species- Half vampire. Personality- sometimes he may come off as rude, but he is nice, and very respectful towards people. He doesn't like being around too many humans at once, because his "Monster Side." as he calls it, may come out. Other- Hes been looking for his lifetime mate, but is having trouble. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kellar Redwood Age: 18 Looks: Tall, slender, deathly pale, green eyes, blood red lips, fiery gold hair. High cheekbones. Species: Vampire Personality: Kellar delights in what she is, and drinks human blood although she is careful never to kill them. She's a born hunter. Other: N/A

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't knowhat happens to my photo! I must have typed the wrong numbers in.. I'll edit it, but that is NOT what he looks like, haha. )

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(fixed itsmile

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay. x3 You start?

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
It was intense, I looked down at the animal on the ground, feeling the need to jump on it, I looked at my friend, he shook his head, and mouthed. "Wait." and when he nodded, I jumped on the elk, and I hugged it tightly around the neck, feeling boned snap, and it fall limp to the ground. I made sure that it was not living anymore, and I nodded to my buddies, they all jumped down from the treen, landing with grace. We all fed on the Elk, and when I was done I stood up, feeling sick. I hated this animal blood, but it was the only way to hide my family from getting discovered. I heard someone, and I slowly headed to where I heard the sound, and I looked up at the trees, finding what could be spying on us..

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up as a cute human boy approached me nervously. I wasn't looking very predatory right now, which must have been why he wasn't scared of me. I gave him a sweet smile, drawing him closer to me with a wave before looking back to my book, pretending to be shy. He stopped right in front of my table. "Uhm, hi." I could smell him, gross. A mix of blood (nice) and deodorant and sweat (gross). "Hi," I said, pretending to be shy. He asked me to walk with him and I agreed. We went out of the cafe, and kept walking to the edge of the forest as we talked. When we stopped there he leaned in to kiss me, and I bit down on his neck, letting out a sigh as his blood filled my mouth.

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I heard a human struggling, but no yelling. I crawled up into the trees, and jumped fr branch to branch, and I found a girl, a innocent looking one, draining the blood out of a human. Shes going to get us discovered! I jumped down, ad I approached her. "Let him go... Your going to blow the vampire cover." I said. Looking her in the eyes.

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, please." I rolled my eyes, pulling back from my human for a moment, clamping my hand over his mouth so he couldn't scream. "You can go back to feeding on deer if you want. I'm special, okay? I can handle this." I shot a look at the vampire who'd just arrived. He didn't smell all vampire.

Forbidden Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I gave her a small glare, and with light speed I grabbed te human, and I waved my hand over his eyes. It made him forget the last 15 minuets. "You were just heading home." I told him, an he slowly walked off. "Are you insane?" I said, looking at her. "You.. You just can't go off and feed of a human like that." I said. "Your going to get discovered." 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pc Game: EVE Online

We the Kidz

The Box

The Box

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

The Box

latest videos