Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I have no idea what to name this yet.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
For Justine & I. Make your form however you want to, I don't care.

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katie Age: Looks 17 Looks: Personaliy: Katie doesn't trust easily since she was changed, but she will try to get to know you. But she does have a temper. Other: None Name: Louis (pronounced: Louie) Age: Looks 18 Looks: Personality: Louis is shy, but makes himself look itimadating to keep people away. He is a big flirt when he wants to be but has a sweet side. Other: When he's alone, he sings and plays guitar. Nobody knows he does either.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
(Im terrible at these things..) Name: Alcide (Pronounced Al-see) Smith Age: 19 Looks: Dark brown hair, with natural blonde highlights, that falls over his eyes. Green eyes. His lips have a slight pout to them. He stands around 6'2, with a very muscular build , due to farm work .. Personality: He can be considered c.ocky & arrogant at times. Other: He's a .. wait for it.. VAMPIRE (Just so you know, my girl is gonna be a human.)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Mine are both vampires so yeah haha))

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Okay, time for the girl, I'm just gonna make her and Alcide brother and sister with an interesting back story. Name: Antoinette or "Ant" Smith. Age: 17 Looks: Natural ginger hair that reaches past her shoulders Emerald eyes. She's short, 5'3. Personality: Shy, timid, naïve, & has an innocent flair to her. Other: Idk..

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
haha okay, wanna start?))

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, yeah. You can start.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie put on some sunglasses she just bought and walked down the somewhat busy street. All the people didn't really bother her anymore. Louis walked through the woods at a normal pace not really caring if anyone saw him. humans would think he was hiking. But in truth, he wasn't really doing anything, just trying to kill time.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Ant was walking through the woods to her Uncle Jeff's house. The path was a short cut that she took reguarly(sp). The heat was really getting to her ever since she moved down to Louisiana. Alcide was walking down the street, most people greeted him as he walked. He was well-known in town for some reason. (My replies will be late.)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
thats fine)) Katie was somewhat new to the town. She lived here for a few months now, but she never really spoken to anyone else before. Picking up a different scent from the other humans, Katie stopped and looked around. Pretty soon Louis came across a scent that was sweet but bitter at the same time. It was human and he didn't really like human blood, but that's all he ever drinks. He wasn't thristy but he was curious.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos