Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I have no idea what to name this yet.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
He met her eyes and Alcide raised an eyebrow curiously, and yeah, he checked her out. "Vampire.." He muttered and he broke his eyes away from hers. A girl, Sabrina, came up and poked his chest. "What?" He said, annoyed. "Well, I saw you practically eye râpe her." She said jealously. Alcide chuckled. - Ant thought she heard something behind her and she instantly froze. "Hello?"

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie froze and looked at the guy and snorted when he heard what the girl said. Looking both ways, Katie crossed the street. Louis came into view with a stern look on his face. "You shouldn't be out here." He looked at the girl.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Eh, I'll see you later." He said, shoving her to the side. "Bye, Sabrina." He purred and winked at her. Alcide didn't usually chase girls , well not literally. He smirked to himself and followed the unknown girl. Ant frowned at him, "Oh, really now," she crossed her arms. "If I'm not supposed to, you aren't either. Last time I checked you aren't my father and I don't know you."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis raised his brows at the girls tone. She wasn't scared. That was first, "I live just down the path, so I kinda live in the woods. But it's not safe for you to be out here." Katie tensed hearing the guy start to follow here. Katie took a detour into an alley way and whirled around to glare at the guy. "What do you want?" She growled.

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Safe?" She said softly. " Exactly what's not safe about it?" She put her arms by her side & tilted her head to the side, looking at the strange boy. "If my Uncle Jeff, who is the Sheriff thinks its safe enough for me to walk throught these here woods, then I think it is also." Alcide smiled at her, his dazzling smile that always melted the human girls, and some guys.. "I want to know your name if that's a bit too much to ask, darlin'," He raised a eyebrow. "You know, I think its impolite to not greet a pretty lady when I see one."

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar

"-NewHorizons" wrote:

"Safe?" She said softly. " Exactly what's not safe about it?" She put her arms by her side & tilted her head to the side, looking at the strange boy. "If my Uncle Jeff, who is the Sheriff thinks its safe enough for me to walk throught these here woods, then I think it is also." Alcide smiled at her, his dazzling smile that always melted the human girls, and some guys.. "I want to know your name if that's a bit too much to ask, darlin'," He raised a eyebrow. "You know, I think its impolite to not greet a pretty lady when I see one."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
srry ! Mad )) Louis raised his hands in defense, "My fault miss. I was only trying to be cautious." Katie snorted, "Katie that's my name. Why are you flirting with me when you have that other girl." Crossing her arms she shifted her body weight to one of her feet. She had to admit he was pretty hot, but Katie knows better.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide looked at her with a confused look on his face untio he finally got it, "Sabrina? She thinks she's my girlfriend because we fooled around, nothin' special." He rolled his eyes. "Don't beileve everything you see," He paused and smirked slightly. "Katie." He purred. He liked her name, and it seemed fun to mess with her too. "And, flirting is my thing." Ant blushed and opened her mouth to speak, "Its okay, I-I, didn't mean to be rude about it. I'll get going, and hopefully I'll stay, 'safe'." She turned on her heels to go. (What time is it?)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lets have it be like 5ish)) Katie raised an eyebrow and she got what humans called 'butterflies' in her stomach when he said her name. She shoved the thought aside and stood straighter, "Huh, well okay." "Wait miss, I didn't catch you're name." Louis grabbed her arm before she could go. He had a small smile on his face.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"I'm Alcide." He said, looking her up and down and he mentally facepalmed himself. "Nice meeting you, dear." He took a step back. "This won't be our last encounter, I honestly hope we can see eachother again." "Ant.." She muttered. She honestly wanted to wipe the smile off of his face, for making her feel like.. she didn't even know what she felt like!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What if~

Chiken vs Pizza

what are you being for halloween?

50 posts today!

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

I've run out of invisible ink

latest videos