Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I have no idea what to name this yet.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis smiled and looked away before looking back at Ant, "Nice to meet you, I"m Louis. I'll see ya around I guess." Turning he started walking down the path to his home. "Sure." Katie kept her face bank before turning and walking back out of te alley.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Okay, Ant & Alcide are cousins. Oh, and things are about to get interesting)) Alcide walked out of the alley. His fangs were partially out, & he felt the familar burning in the back of his throat. Sabrina was still roaming the streets, lucky for him. Before she could scream or even realize what was happening he grabbed an pinned her against the wall of a familar dark alley. "Shh, little one, Alcide's got you." She instantly closed her eyes and quieted down. "Good, good," he purred. "This won't hurt, I promise." And with that, he drank. - Ant waked back onto the path again, frowning a bit when she heard yet another pair of footsteps behind her. She turned, "What?" Only this time it wasn't Louis. (Heheheh)

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
okay Wink )) Katie stopped and looked around her before jumping up onto the roof of a older looking hotel. Now all the humans around were starting to bother her. Louis got this werid feeling and took a detour back somewhat in the same direction as what he came. He couldn't shake the feeling.

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide couldn't like, stop. Sabrina's blood wasn't that good, it was average enough. Sabrina whimpered and Alcide just grunted and continued to drink. Ant took a step back, this guys eyes were.. red. His eyes were red! She turned pale when he was in front of her even before she could blink. Her breath turned shallow. "G-go away." She stuttered. The man just laughed, "No," He said, his voice was husky and she could feel his breath on her face. The dude smelled good, really good. "Your heart, its like a butterfly trapped in a jar. So pretty sounding."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Catching the unfamiliar scent of a vampire, Louis froze. Ant was still heading home. Cursing under his breath he ran toward the scent, but he was a good few miles away. Katie opened the door to her hotel room and set her small duffle bag on the bed. She would have to wait till it was a little darker to do hunting.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
The man stood closer to her, and he tilted his head, studying her. "You have vampire scent but no vampire mark on your neck." He raised her chin up. "Their loss. ." He whispered, leaning closer to her and said softly in her ear. "I can hear your little vampire running now, so our time is running out, little one," he smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear and Ant gulped. "I can hear your heart miles away and as well smell your scent. I'll find you if you hide and I'll catch you if you run. You. Are. Mine. Make sure you tell little vamp boy that too." Ant nodded and he smiled and disappeared. Alcide stopped and frownd at himself. He took too much blood.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis brust through the trees letting off a loud and deep growl. He didn't care that he let Ant know what he was, he wanted her safe. Looking around there was no vampire, only Ant. Calming down a bit, he looked at Ant his eyes red with anger, but not at her. Katie decleared to herself it was dark enough and put her sunglasses on before heading out of her hotel room. Heading down an alleyway, she waited for a person to come walking by. Soon enough one did and she attacked him from the back, sinking her fangs into the back of his neck.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide disgarded her, she'd be alright. He whistled as he walked and he saw her. Katie, drinking from a male. He grinned, Alcide found it quite adorable how she closed her eyes as she drank, and then she moaned!. He chuckled a bit loudly as he watched her, slowly his fangs came down also. He physically facepalmed himself this time. He really needed to get a grip. Ant just stood there, her heart was practically beating against her ribcage. "Louis?" She whispered, all scared like. "You're like that guy?" She shook her head. "Nonono, this isn't real!"

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis tried to calm down so his eyes would go back to his normal green/grey. He reopened them not looking at Ant, "Yes. But that guy is a monster. I am not like that." He growled out before he stopped himself. Katie let the guy drop the ground and whirled aroudn to find Alcide standing there. Glaring a bit she spoke, "What are you folowing me now?" Whiping the trail of blood from her mouth she dumped the man body in a dumpster and turned back to Alcide.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Ant looked down, "But.. Fine." She muttered, color returning back to her cheeks. "Noo, I just was walking back from feeding also. You're the one that was moaing while you were feeding, Kat. " He smirked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

Last one to say XD wins!!!!!

last one to say potato wins-moved

Last one to post school wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY CARAMEL WINS!!!!!!!!!!-moved

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!