Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I have no idea what to name this yet.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie took a deep breath and snapped, "No." He didn't scare her, she just didn't know what to do since they were so close together. Louis nodded, "Okay." Deep in though, Louis didn't even see the tree limb until he was lying flat on his face. This confused him, he has never accidentaly fallen sicne becomeing a vampire. Ant destracted him a little.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide frowned. "Then what was it?" He asked. Ant instanltly panicked, it was just her nature. "Louis, you okay?" She knelt beside him. "Tell me your vampire magic worked." She said, a bit sarcastic.

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis looked at her weridly before getting up and brushing off hte dirt from his pants. "Yeah I'm fine, and I don't have vampire magic, it's just bulletproof skin." He chuckled helping Ant up. Kaite sighed, "It's nothing, you just caught me off guard." Katie looked at Alcide but regreted it. She couldn't move her eyes away.

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Ant shrugged. "Sounds like Vamypy Magic to me, Louis." She winked before stepping onto her porch ad going inside of her Uncles house. "Wait," She stared at him before continuing "Do I have to like, invite you in?" Alcide smiled, he was enjoying this so very much, it was so easy to play with Katie, "Walk with me?"

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sure." Katie looked at the ground and walked over to him. Louis laughed, "That's a myth darling. All the hollywood myths, are fake."

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
He looked at her, "So, what brought you to Louisiana?" He asked, honestly curious. "So, you don't sparkle?" She said in an innocent like voice that she couldn't help. "I like it when my boys sparkle though.."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis frowned, "No I don't sparkle." He chuckled afterwards though. He got ready for more questions from Ant. "I lived here before I was changed a while ago. I decided to come back. I don't really know why though." Katie's brow furrowed. "What about you?"

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
She pulled him into the house. "Sit," She sat down on the couch and patted the space beside her. "Do you have fangs?" She asked, her eyes widenened a bit. "If you do, lemme see them." "I got turned. I left then I came back. Kinda like you, I guess. " He shrugged. "I had to come bac though, I couldnt leave my momma for long." He was and still is a mommas boy.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie smiled, "All my families dead by now. But when I was human, I never really had a family to beegin with. They all hated me. I was kicked out of the house by my mom when i was 14 because she caught me drinking." Katie's eyes got a distant look as memories she tried so hard to stuff away came back. "From then on, everything went downhill. A few years later, I was attacked and changed." Louis sighed, "Yes we have fangs, and they only really come out when I'm made, or hungry. I'm neither right now."

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Oh.." He muttered. "That sucks." He could feel the nice happy mood, if they had one to buegin with, go down the drain. "Change the subject.." Ant frowned and sat up on her knees so she was eye level with him, "I thought vampires were always hungey, you know, around humans." She said softly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

latest videos