Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I have no idea what to name this yet.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis shook his head, "That's only if they haven't...eatten...in a few days. Like right now, you're scent is sweet, but it doesn't bother me." He winked at Ant. Katie sighed putting her hands in her jacket pocket, "So what you want to talk about now?"

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Ant blushed at the wink which gave her butterflies, "Can I ask a silly question?" She said quietly. He picked her up by her legs and threw her over his shoulder, "Well, " he bagan. "We're gonna go have somie fun." He grinned.

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Let me down!" Katie scrreched but laughing at the same time. She brought her hand up and swatted his but, "Well hello there." She laughed again. "What is the silly question?" Louis leaned back and pu his arm on the back of the couch looking at her expectently.

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
( gtg be on sometime tommrow)_

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Kitten, how naughty of you. " He chuckled and he arrived to his home in no time. "I don't wanna put you down, I'm enjoying this veiw." "Have you ever like, dated a human while you became all vampy?" She asked and, bit her lip, "Its not like I want.. to.." She blushed.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well I'm enjoying this view also." Katie murmered crossing her arms upside down in a pout. Louis looked down at his hands, "No I haven't. I just don't want to forget to feed and then...well I think you know."

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
An arrogant smile spread on Alcides face, "Katie," this was the first time in a while he had called her by her real name. "My butt is perfect and you know it." He set her down beside him. "Welcomie to my Uncle Je-" He stopped. He smelled another vampire and Ant's sent. A low growl errupted from the back of his throat and he went inside of the house. Ant looked at Alcide, he looked PISSED. "Uh, this is Louis. Louis this here is Alcide."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie growled too. She didn't know either people, but it didn't look to good for the vampire. Louis stood up and took a step back bringing his hands up in defense, "I don't mean any harm."

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Ant looked at everyone frustrated, "Why is everyone growlin'!" She yelled, and Alcide raised an eyebrow at her. "I'm serious, I thought that was Louis's thing." Alcide switched his gaze back to Louis, "What are you doing in my Dad's with my little cousin!" He snarled and he was in front of Louos, staring him down. "Hey Katie, this'll take a second, m'kay ?" Now it was Ants turn to glare. "Who's she?"

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Kati side stepped behind Alcide to stay out of the way but when Ant looked at her like she did, Katie bared her teeth. She didn't care if Ant was a human, one wrong move and she's a goner. Then she remembered that Ant was Alcide's cousin. Louis took a another step back with a stern look, "That's how you are going to thank me for saving you're cousins life? Earlier today if I hadn't been there, she'd be dead down the path."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos