Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

I have no idea what to name this yet.

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie shook her head looking up at him, "I don't think that low of you." Shrugging, Katie walked over to the couch and flopped down on it. Louis chuckled himself. He looked back at Ant laughing and his smile widened, she was prettier when she laughed like she was having fun.

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Ant sat down on a stump when they reached the woods. "What's it like to be what you are? Is it cool?" Her eyes widened. "Woah, are you like 200? If you are that's really creepy and preadtor-ish." "I'm insanely handsome and my personality is just amazing. Oh, and I have a nice smile." He smiled showing his dimples to Katie. "So, I forgive you for doubting my looks."

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis shook his head, "It can be cool at times. And no, I was born in 1990. I was only changes about ten years ago.(If my math is off, sorry XD) " Sighing, "I don't really mind being what I am, I just feel like a monster sometimes." Raising her eyesbrow and kicking her feet up on the coffee table she nodded, "Yeah I'll agree with you there." WInking she turned to look around the room.

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
(I will be replying late. : ( ) Ant stared at him. "You're still old in my book, sorry. " she smiled a bit. "You're not a monster though.." "Oh," he murmered, he wasnt expecting that response. He shrugged it off. "Whatcha looking for?"

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nothing just looking. Are you going to keep standing there or are you gonna come join me on the couch?" Katie asked patting the spot next to her. Shaking his head with a sad expression on his face he replied, "Yes I am a monster. I kill innocnet people to survive. What non-monster does that?"

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Well, okay." He smiled and sat on the couch, and, but his legs in her lap. "You're so comfy! I should hire you to be my foot rest." Ant looked down and blushed, "I don't know. But.. I like, monster or not. You're my friend."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Katie's lip curled when he propped his feet up on her and made the comment, "I'd never take the job, who knows where you're feet have been." Louis smiled sadly at her, "Thanks, it's been a while since someone has said that."

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide chuckled, "Kitten, you're so mean." He took his feet from off her her and leaed in. "Am I really that bad?" He muttered. She hopped up and hugged him from around the waist. "Well, you are my friend.."

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Louis put his arms around Ant and held her close, "Thank you. That's means alot to me." Katie shook her head, "I was joking Alcide. You aren't bad at all."

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Alcide tilted his head to the side, smiling. "That's your mistake because, Kitten, I'm a very, very, bad person." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm a bad guy in a nice lookin' guys body." Ant smiled up at him, momentarily distracted , so she wasn't thinking when she kissed his cheek. Her nieck slowly brushed against his lip when she did.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Cute ;-)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos