Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Rp for Buzz-Lika-Bee & I. Name: Demitri Florane Age: 17 Looks: She has dark brown hair that's cut into layers that she keeps down. She has blue eyes with heavily lidded eyelashes. Her nose tilts up slightly & freckles run across it. She's short, around 5'3. Personality: She's naïve & she can be very stubborn at times. She has an innocent flair to her also. Other: She was born in France so she has a French accent.

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Jermone ArmstrongAge- 18 Looks- Jacoby. rp person Species- Half vampire. Personality- sometimes he may come off as rude, but he is nice, and very respectful towards people. He doesn't like being around too many humans at once, because his "Monster Side." as he calls it, may come out. Other- Hes been looking for his lifetime mate, but is having trouble. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Demitri was walking down the sidewalk, biting her lip. She was at a party with her so called 'friends' but they ditched her. So now, she walked down the street scared and alone in a somewhat revealing outfit. .

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I was wearing black skinny jeans, and black dc shoes, and a blue t shirt. I walked down the sidewalk, and it started to rain. "Great." I mumbled. It was dark outside, I looked ahead of me, seeing a girl, who looked lost, or really bothered about something. I walked a little quicker, catching up. Her blood smelt sweet, and tasty... I pushed those thoughts aside and I smiled at her. "Lost?"

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Extremely.." She muttered and started shivering. Demetri looked up at the boy with a small smile, maybe Karma didn't hate her as much as she thought. (Wb..)

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, tell me where your headed, and I can help you." I sad, smiling back at her kindly. She was pretty. "I'm Jermone, And you are?" I asked, so we at least knew eachothers names. I felt my fangs go threw my gums. no, no, not now..

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Well, I'm actually supposed to be going to a friends house to spend the night. But they ditched me," She looked down, frowning slightly. "Oh, I'm Demetri." She said, shyly. Blood rushed to her cheeks, causing her to blush. He's really nice.. Most American guys are douches.

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Well, I'm actually supposed to be going to a friends house to spend the night. But they ditched me," She looked down, frowning slightly. "Oh, I'm Demetri." She said, shyly. Blood rushed to her cheeks, causing her to blush. He's really nice.. Most American guys are dôuchês.

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Demetri... I liked that name. I nodded slowly. "Oh, Im sorry... Did you need a place to stay?" I asked. I hoped she didn't think I was a creep, I just wanted to help her out in any way I could. I had an extra bedroom in my apartment, for guests, well my friends whenever they came over.. 

He's Eternal.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Her eyes widened. "I mean, yeah. But you don't have to though," She looked down. Demetri knew she had no other place to stay, and this attractive looking stranger was going to offer her a place to stay. Most girls would be delighted and take advatage of the situation, but Dwmetri wasn't most girls.. She bit her bottom lip and shrugged. What the hell, what's the worst that vould happen anyways?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

Do you love the Philippines???

latest videos