Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You know what to do. xD Name: Amelia Age: 16 Personality: A very happy teenage girl. She's goofy and playful, outgoing and sweet. Looks: Has her mother's brown hair, and her father's warm eyes. Is thin and fit, but slightly on the short side.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Charnley DirntAge- 17Looks- Jacoby. rp person Personality- he lives alone in an apartment because his parents died a year ago. He is very nice, and can be a little overly protective. He is rarely mean to people, and he falls in love quite easily, and keeps getting Hurt.Other- His best Friend is Amelia.  And it's summertime? Hehe.. You start? 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat on the end of the pier, my white dress hanging over the edge. I smiled to myself, watching the waves form and break. It was a beautiful day, really, and couldn't seem to get any better. Mom and Dad's anniversary, Aunt Olivia and Uncle Dustin just had a new baby, surprisingly. It was all just happy.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I was skateboarding threw the park, heading to the pier, we're me and Amy, I called her, screen to meet. We were going to go have lunch at her parents house. They were really nice, and it was their anniversary today. And her aunt had a baby, they named the little boy Trayvon.. When I came up to the pier, I snuck up behind her and hugged her, "Hey."

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently and squealed as he spun me around,"Hello,"I said with a smirk, looking at him over my shoulder. I shook my head and rolled my eyes,"You're late, you know,"I said with a smirk.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled. "Sorry, Amy." I said, smiling. I kissed the top of her head. "So, Your house?" I asked, I let go of her slowly, I grabbed my skateboard. And looked at her

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, we're just having a cook out, hamburgers, hot dogs, the usual,"I said, nodding gently. I adjusted my dress and began walking with him down the pier,"Mom and Dad are going to the beach for a few days, they leave tonight,"i added with a nod, looking up at him.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded. "Sounds good, and thats cool.." I said, smiling. We arrived her house about 6 minuets later, we both walked in. "Hey, Jermone, Hey Tess. Happy annaversarry." I said, smiling kindly at them.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hello Charnley,"Mom said as Dad nodded, busy grilling burgers. I chuckled softly and walked into the living room, aweing at the new baby. I turned to Char, and nodded,"Want to go swimming? Dad cleaned the pool."

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at both of them. "Yeah, I love swimming." I said. I looked down. "And I already have my swim shorts on." I said. I slowly took off my shirt. "I'll wait outside for you." I said, and headed threw the sliding door.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

im a geog. student and i need some help

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

speak about the above user

Skittles or Nutella

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Random Survey- 30 questions

latest videos