Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You know what to do. xD Name: Amelia Age: 16 Personality: A very happy teenage girl. She's goofy and playful, outgoing and sweet. Looks: Has her mother's brown hair, and her father's warm eyes. Is thin and fit, but slightly on the short side.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Charnley DirntAge- 17Looks- Jacoby. rp person Personality- he lives alone in an apartment because his parents died a year ago. He is very nice, and can be a little overly protective. He is rarely mean to people, and he falls in love quite easily, and keeps getting Hurt.Other- His best Friend is Amelia.  And it's summertime? Hehe.. You start? 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I sat on the end of the pier, my white dress hanging over the edge. I smiled to myself, watching the waves form and break. It was a beautiful day, really, and couldn't seem to get any better. Mom and Dad's anniversary, Aunt Olivia and Uncle Dustin just had a new baby, surprisingly. It was all just happy.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I was skateboarding threw the park, heading to the pier, we're me and Amy, I called her, screen to meet. We were going to go have lunch at her parents house. They were really nice, and it was their anniversary today. And her aunt had a baby, they named the little boy Trayvon.. When I came up to the pier, I snuck up behind her and hugged her, "Hey."

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I laughed gently and squealed as he spun me around,"Hello,"I said with a smirk, looking at him over my shoulder. I shook my head and rolled my eyes,"You're late, you know,"I said with a smirk.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled. "Sorry, Amy." I said, smiling. I kissed the top of her head. "So, Your house?" I asked, I let go of her slowly, I grabbed my skateboard. And looked at her

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, we're just having a cook out, hamburgers, hot dogs, the usual,"I said, nodding gently. I adjusted my dress and began walking with him down the pier,"Mom and Dad are going to the beach for a few days, they leave tonight,"i added with a nod, looking up at him.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I nodded. "Sounds good, and thats cool.." I said, smiling. We arrived her house about 6 minuets later, we both walked in. "Hey, Jermone, Hey Tess. Happy annaversarry." I said, smiling kindly at them.

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hello Charnley,"Mom said as Dad nodded, busy grilling burgers. I chuckled softly and walked into the living room, aweing at the new baby. I turned to Char, and nodded,"Want to go swimming? Dad cleaned the pool."

Generations. [:

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled at both of them. "Yeah, I love swimming." I said. I looked down. "And I already have my swim shorts on." I said. I slowly took off my shirt. "I'll wait outside for you." I said, and headed threw the sliding door.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Ehhh...

Ebola taking control over the world.

Ehhh...

Ebola taking control over the world.

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

latest videos