Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love, Fangs, and Rock'n'Roll

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"A car works,"Jessica said with a soft smile, taking his hand and kissing him softly.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
He smiled and walked to the elevator,still holding her hand. Drew pressed the button that lead to the elevator," You want to drive?" He held out keys to a new Mercedes SL55 AMG

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, thanks, you can drive,"she said with a soft smile, leaning back against the wall. She yawned, sighing afterwards.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew shrugged slightly and opened the door for her, when she got in he closed the door and walked over to the drivers side," Are you ok?" He asked her once he was seated in the car and slowly drove out of the garage

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I was thinking about my Mom is all," Jessica said softly, looking at him with a nod.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew looked at her and sighed, they drove to her house in scilence, but it was a comfratable scilence. Drew glanced at her every few minutes or so. They pulled into the alley were Jessica's house was.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Jessica smiled to him softly and climbed out of the car, walking around the front to check in on the store, safe and sound! She sighed softly and pointed up the staircase in the alleyway, "Follow me," she said, going up to the door, and unlocking it slowly. Jessica's apartment was small, nothing special, not like his. Small kitchen, which was connected to a small living room, which had two doors, one was a bathroom, the other her bedroom.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew followed her with a small grin," Where are we going to sleep?" Drew smiled and kissed her softly, while walking through her house, still kissing her.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Jessica giggled softly as he kissed her and pulled back, "If you would let me breath for a second, I'll show you," Jessica said with a grin, shrugging off her coat. She opened her bedroom door and turned on the light, "Is it okay in here? This is the only bed I've got."

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew smiled and carried his bag to her room," It's fine. It's not like we're gonna go to sleep," Drew winked at her set his bag down at the foot of the bed.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos