Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Love, Fangs, and Rock'n'Roll

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drews eyes followed her as he turned around," For now," He said quietly and walked towards her," Have you came across my kind before?" He asked her from across the counter.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know, have I?"Jessica asked quietly, leaning on the counter gently. She let their eyes meet, and rest together, waiting for an answer.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew stared back at her,"That's what I asked," He looked at her hoping she would give a serious answer," Have you came across our kind before," He asked, his eyes turning black.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Never formally, not like this,"Jessica said honestly, sitting back. She sighed,"A few years ago, maybe four or five, two or three of your kind, brothers, they went crazy on the city. I watched them kill my mother,"she said, standing up slowly and looking down with a sigh,"That's how I know about you guys,"Jessica said as she looked up.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drews Eyes went back to normally," Are you a hunter?"  He asked her , watching every move,"I know who your talking about," He drummed his fingers on the counter.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No,"Jessica said strongley,"I'm not going to stoop to their level. I won't kill vampires, you are obviously descent people.... It's just those three I want dead. They took my father's world from him, I lost both my parents that night,"Jessica said quietly, sighing deeply and walking across the store, rubbing her sore neck gently.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew looked at her,"We aren't all like me," He blinked a couple times and thinks for a minute," I can help you... Killle them," He said and leaned in closer.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"No, thank you,"Jessica said with a soft sigh, shaking her head. She would love to see those three die... But she couldn't deal with seeing them again. She quickly wiped away what was the beginning of tears and shook her head,"I need to clean the shop,"she said, grabbing a broom.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Drew looked at her," It might help," Drew said quietly as he watched her clean the shop," I will help you ,"He walked up towards her.

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Jessica looked up as he stood infront of her, practically touching. She sighed softly, her head tilted up to meet his eyes,"I just need a friend..."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Nae Nae

What Does the Fox Say?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Selena Gomez or miley cyrus? :)

Who likes Harry styles