Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Buzz-Lika-Bee and MusicXisXmyXlife's Private RP-moved

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Forms? Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Personality: Other:

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Charnley DirntAge- 17Looks- Jacoby. rp person Personality- he lives alone in an apartment because his parents died a year ago. He is very nice, and can be a little overly protective. He is rarely mean to people, and he falls in love quite easily, and keeps getting Hurt.Other- None

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Danielle "Danny" Carson Age: 16 almost 17 Looks: Post later Personality: Danny is very sweet and outgoing. She is very intelligent, loving, caring, and loves to help people. She hates seeing people get hurt (Emotionally and physically), and can get very protective Other: n/a

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you start? 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny- I sat in the local coffee shop, sipping my latte and mending my newly broken heart. My boyfriend, Lucas, broke up with my yesterday, and through a text message. I scrolled through my phone, deleting everything I had of him: pictures, texts, voicemails, his number, and anything else that had to do with him.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I whipped out my phone and texted my friend, Danny. "Hey, want to meet up?" I sent. I've always liked Danny, she was nice.. To bad she ha a boyfriend, Lucas..

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
I saw that my phone had one new texd. I smiled as I saw that it was from Charnley. Sure (: Where? I replied. Charnley was sweet, and a really good friend. And, now I had a good reason to hang out with him, tell him about my break up with Lucas.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
my place? I sent. I made sure everything looked okay, as I was waiting for her reply. I made sure I looked alright inthe mirror. Check. Glanced at the clock, 12:45

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
On my way now I sent. I stood up, grabbed my stuff, and walked out of the coffee shop. I got into my car, and drove to his house. I pulled into the parking lot, and shut off the car. I grabbed my tote bag as I got out, and walked into the apartment complex. I walked to his door, and knocked.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up, and I answered the door. "Hey.." I said, and I greeted her with a small hug. I let her step inside, and I smiled warmly at her. I looked down at the ground. "How are you."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos