Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Christen 'Chriss' Strondlor Age: 24 Looks: Chriss has long,blonde hair. Her eyes are an emerald green color, dull with stress. She's a good looking gall, tall and thin, curves in all the right places. Personality: Usually, she's a pretty fun happy person. A recent mishap in her love life has just about taken the fun out of what may have been there. Now's she's a stressed, tired young girl. Other: Currectly going through a divorce.

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Austin "Aussie"  James Age: 25 Looks:  Austin's hair is a of a mess, it always has been. There were certain days that he would spike it up or something but other days it just laid flat. He was fairly well built, formerly having a bit of a butterball vib to him...   Personality: He's as kind as he can be working where he is... He kind of has to be. It's bad for business to really say anything outside of, "Hello, how are you... Where is it hurting" etc. etc... 

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
The door creaked up slowly as I stumbled through it, rubbing my eyes from the busy night before... I never really managed to sleep. I walked around, flipping the switchs to all the lights, turning on the computer behind the front counter and running down the list of names of people that were registered to come in today. A few early birds... The occasional man or woman with a back injury... No one really staying late today... Thank god...

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Chriss, I'm worried about you, just get a massage for me?"My mother said over the phone. I sighed softly and shook my head,"Yes Mom,"I said, hanging up as I parked infront of the building. I looked up at it and sighed as I climbed out of my car, looking down at the coupon my mother had left in my mailbox. I walked inside, looking around slowly.

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I looked up slowly from the glowing computer screen, minimizing the page before he gave a soft smile, before I even opened my eyes. "Hi there, how can I hel-..." I stopped everything when I finally saw her... She was beautiful. It took me a moment to finally snap out of my staring fit as the smile came back to my lips. "How can I help you, Ms.?" I finally finished, walking around the counter as I took the coupon from her hand. "If you'll just head to the back, I'll be there in one moment."

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I was surprised at how easy it was, I didn't have to say much, didn't have to apologize for not having an apointment... Nothing. I tried for a tired smile and nodded to him, walking to the back room. Another man was there and he nodded,"I can take your clothes..."He said. I smirked and nodded,"Of coarse you can... Bet that's what he told her before... Oh, you mean for the massage,"I said with a nod, sighing. I rubbed my eyes,"Sorry,"I said, walking into a small room and changing my sweats for a silky white robe. I handed the guy my robe and nodded as he led me to an empty room. I looked around, running my fingertips along the bed top.

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I opened the door slowly, adjusting my slightly ruffled shirt, smiling at her as I turned away from her, waiting for her to lay flat. "So! What seems to be the problem, Ms.?" I asked calmly as I heard the table creaking lightly from the change in weight. I left a small drag on the end of the final word of my sentence as if I was asking for her name. I turned to look her over, noticing a small raise in her upper back, showing a knot.  

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"You can call me Chriss...My last name is under debate for the next few weeks"I said softly, looking up at him over my shoulder as he lifted the robe from me, replacing it with a towel over my waist. I rested my face down in the small hole, taking a deep breath,"The problem? A broken heart.... And my mother... God, my mother, she says I have a bad back,"I said quietly. He was cute, looked almost as stressed out as I was.

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
AdamAndAdamOnly
AdamAndAdamOnly
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled as I caught her eyes glancing over her shoulder at me. Someone left HER? Someone called her a wife and he lost that chance? I didn't even know the guys name and I knew he was an idiot... I chuckled when I heard the comment about her mother wing concerned which didn't really surprise me... A mother should worry about her daughter, even more so in these situations. "I wouldn't call it bad..." I whispered quietly, running my hands down the upper area. Jesus... How long had this divorce been going on? "Although, I suggest finding some kind of stress reliever..." I steadily started to go to work on the huge knots, trying to keep conversation. "What happened exactly? Was he playing for the other team?"

The Knots of Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, if only he was gay. If he was gay, I could deal with it... Nope, same team, just hitting with a different pitcher,"I said softly, closing my eyes as his warm hands coarsed down my skin. Stress reliever? Ha, that was funny... I needed a life reliever, then the stress would go away... He wanted everything, the house, the dog, the cars... He had all the money, and was trying to leave me with nothing, and the court wouldn't let it. This divorce had been going for almost six months.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

my heart broke when she said it

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Not able to upload gif

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

latest videos