Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

PRP for crazehgurl12 & I.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
My form: - Bliss 16 Human She has black hair that reaches just past her shoulders & bangs. Big childlike blue eyes. She's around 5'4 with a petite build up. She can be stubborn at times. But for the most of it, she's sweet when treated fairly. But she has a fiery temper also. She was adopted by vampire royals when her parents died when she was six after rogues came and tried to kidnap Bliss for her unusually perculiar blood. (Which most vampires find irrestible.)

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Aron Swift Age: 17 Species: pure blood Vampire Looks: Personality: Stobborn, calm, good self control, easy going, charming, witty short bio: Was abandoned by his both human parents for what he was and was raised on the streets alone other: N/A

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
They were bringing in a new one. The guards, I mean. They were bringing in a new vampire. Purebloods were rare, hand even rarer coming from two humans. All of whom are purblood, well they're royalty(sp) But since this one had no family of vampire race. . My parents, the Queen and King took him in. Now this? This pissed me off, but I don't why though maybe jealousy that my parents took an interest in him, Aron Swift.. I watched from behind my parents who looked happy and were smiling their heads off. I coughed my eyes bulging out of my eye sockets. Why did he have to be hot! This irratated me even more...

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Aron was smiling warmly. He bowed politely to the Queen and King, then caught a girls eyes who must be their daughter. He bowed to her politely too before turning back to the parents

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
I frowned and looked down, hiding my eyes underneath my bangs. My father began, "Welcome Aron to our estate. You shall be living here for the next couple of months with my family and I. Our sons are out right now and they couldn't be here to greet you but this here is my adopted," I winced, I hated when he told anyone it. Yeah, I know its pretty obvious to any vapire that I was human unlike the rest of my family. And to humans who noticed how everyone in my family were blondes except for me. "daughter, Bliss." I nodded once in his direction, not meeting his, eyes.

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
Bumpeity bump bump

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Aron smiled at Bliss then turned his gaze back to the King and Queen "It's an honor to be staying with you, your hignesses" Aron said sleekly, giving another little bow, keeping eye contact with them the whole time, his smile wide and perfect.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"Well, we'll be living. Be good." Said my father and he took hold of my mothers hand and walked out, the guards that brought Aron in leaving closely behind him. When I was sure they were gone, I finally spoke to Aron. "Well, first rules first. Never go into my room. & don't eat my food and we'll be fine. Got it?" I smiled and, it slowly faded away. "Good."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Very well, princess Bliss" Aron said smoothly, his clear, dark blue eyes shining with amusement. He could scent her blood wafting from her and he knew right away that her blood was different from other humans. But he had no sudden urge to do anything but stand there, smiling. He looked around the big building, scrathching the back of his head.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
"God, don't call me 'princess'." I frowned up at him. "It gets irratating.."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

He Acts Superior

Ice Bucket Challenge: Funny or Foolish?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Ice Bucket Challenge: Funny or Foolish?

A song I wrote...

latest videos