Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Mrs. Jasper and Rii's New Roleplay.

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
We know the plot. Name: Age: Gender: Looks: Time in Orphanage: Other:

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Name kisa age 15 Looks( will post ASAP) How long? 7 years othrr she's there because her parents were murdered ad she managed to get away all of her family died off so she has no more family or friends except the ones she's made here Name hikaru  age 16 looks ( ASAP) How long 3 years other his parent just have him up saying they wanted to live there life and that they hate him

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jin Lee. Age: About seventeen. Gender: Male. Looks: I searched Time in Orphanage: One year. Other: He has a sister named Roxanna, but their parents only gave him up at first. They thought he was a delinquent so they sent him off. Name: Roxanna Lee. Age: About fifteen. Gender: Female. Looks: CUTE WITTLE ROKU! Time in Orphanage: Brand new. Other: Jin is her older brother. Their parents only recently sent her to the orphanage because they were tired of her. She always locked herself up in her room because they sent Jin away, and they were close.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
( srry but could you start please? I'm horrible at starting ! Haha)

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay.) At about twelve o'clock, everyone in the orphanage was wide awake. Jin looked out the window and rose an eyebrow as a car pulled up. "Hey guys," He said, looking over at Kisa and Hikaru. He kept his voice down as he spoke. "it looks like we have a new friend!" He grinned, chuckling to himself and looking back out the window. Roku kept her head down as the car came to a stop. "Well, here we are! Come on, don't be shy, you'll love it here." The driver said. Roku sighed, running a hand through her hair and nodding. She pushed open the door and stepped out.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Kisa " hey isn't that your sisster??" he asked when he nodded she ran out and huged roku " hi im kisa! Your big brothers friend!" she smiled at her brightly and lead her inside "hikaru jin! Rokus here!" se said into the hall way and soon both boys were next to her.  Hikaru " hi pleasure to meet you." he said shyly and hugged her softly " I'm hikaru and I'm sure you know jin!" he chuckled slightly  " I hope kisa didn't bother you on the way in." he laughed

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Jin watched his sister as she solemnly nodded to everything the others said. She looked really nervous. Finally he spoke up. "Um...guys? Roku's a little...shy. She doesn't like talking that much." He shrugged, wincing. At least she'd have friends, though. "Jin, it's fine." Roku had a soft voice, and sounded quite young. She rubbed her arm nervously, shrugging slightly. "I-I've been meaning to get over it for quite some time...but after you left I gave up. You were the only person I talked to, anyways." Then her gaze shifted between the others. "It's nice to meet you both. I'm glad Jin managed to make friends here."

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
kisa smiled "sorry. "she whispered and hid behind jin. kisa was ushually quite shu but every once in awhile she would get sudden bursts of adreniline and be not shy at all she stood behind jin covering her face with her hands blushing. hikaru laughed " kisa... being shy again? he asked but kisa didnt move from behind jin  "i hope allof will become your friend roku  in my book your already a friend! "he smiled warmly at her. he being not shy at all

♥♥♥

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Jin gave a chuckle. "Look at her! She's adorable!" He said, pulling Kisa into a hug. He was usually really playful when he was talking to Kisa, and would pretend he was going to kiss her or something, but never had. He had always wanted to, but hadn't. "Oh hey, I guess since I have Kisa, you get Roku!" He told Hikaru and chuckled. He was just messing around. "H-Hey! Don't try setting me up with anyone!" Roku said, crossing her arms stubbornly and sticking her lower lip out. "Aw, why not? Roku, you're cute too! It'd be a shame if no one got you while they had the chance!" Jin replied.

ohmygod. xD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What browser do you use?

Name your top 5 bands.

Name your top 5 bands.

Should prisoners be allowed to vote?

latest videos