Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, over at Greasers,"Charlie said with a nod, gently taking her hand, wiping the grease on his shirt,"I mainly work under cars, the dirty stuff." "Being bored out of my little mind,"Ronnie said with a chuckle, shrugging. She looked him over, from head to toe, taking in his look, then holding out her hand,"I'm Ronnie, by the way."

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny nodded, she smiled. His grip was strong, but gentle. "My father used to be a mechanic. He would take me to work with him over the summer, and let me help him" she said softly Kent chuckled silently as he watched her look him over. "I'm Kent" he said smiling, and shook her hand gently.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, if you ever need work, we could always use an extra hand, or two,"Charlie said with a smile, slowly letting go of her hand. He turned back towards the coffe,"So, any help? Boss needs coffee..." His hands were rough, his grip strong. Ronnie slowly pulled her hand away,"Well, it is very nice to meet you, Kent."

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny smiled back. "Well, how does he like his coffee?" she asked, "And i'd be happy to help out around Greasers" she added happily. She knew more about cars than probably any other girl "It's nice to meet you too, Ronnie" Kent said smiling. Her hands were smooth, and soft. He shoved his hands in his pockets, not wanting to look like an idiot in front of her.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

Danny smiled back. "Well, how does he like his coffee?" she asked, "And i'd be happy to help out around Greasers" she added happily. She knew more about cars than probably any other girl "It's nice to meet you too, Ronnie" Kent said smiling. Her hands were smooth, and soft. He shoved his hands in his pockets, not wanting to look like an idiot in front of her.

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"He likes his coffee black... Like his soul," Charlie said with a smirk, shrugging softly Ronnie smiled, looking around slowly before tucking her hair behind her ear, "Will I see you around?" e you a

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny laughed. She grabbed a cup and filled it with caffinated coffee. "There ya go" she said, putting the lid on, and handing it to him. "I'm Danielle by the way, but most people call me Danny" she said smiling "Possibly" Kent said with a smirk, "But, here's my number just in case" he took out a scrap of paper and a pen, writing it down. He handed the piece of paper to Ronnie, and turned to start walking away.

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm Charlie,"he said with a smile, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a buisness card,"Drop by Greasers, we're open all day... I'm sure the boss would love to have you around." Ronnie watched him walk away, and grinned, pulling out her phone and calling the number, still watching him.

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny grinned and took it. "It was great to meet you, Charlie" she said happily, putting the card in her pocket. "Um, what are you doing later?" she asked Kent felt his phone buzz as he was walking. He stopped, and without turning around, answered it. "Hm, wonder who this is?" he asked into the phone, the smirk in his voice.

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Working on cars... Possibly seeing you?"Charlie asked softly, raising an eyebrow. "I had to make sure you gave me the right number,"Ronnie said into the phone with a smirk, watching him.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Chess or Checkers?

latest videos