Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the beach with me. But, if you have to work, I'll drop by there." Danny said, biting her bottom lip, a bad habit of hers. Kent chuckled. "Of course I would give you the right number, Ronnie. I'm not stupid. To let a girl such as yourself slip through my fingers, would be one of the worst mistakes I would ever make"

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well... If you want to stop by at four, we could go to the beach from there,"Charlie said with a smile, shrugging softly. "Then how about we go to dinner tonight?"Ronnie asked softly, grinning widely at his back.

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny smiled, "Alright. So, see you at four, and don't forget a bathingsuit" she said happily, grabbing her grocery bags, and started walking to the door Kent grinned. "Pick you up at 6, just need your address" he said, still standing there, his free hand in his pocket

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlie chuckled and nodded, paying for the coffee before going back to work. He handed his boss the cup, before getting back to work on the cars amoung the office. "How about I meet you here?"Ronnie asked.

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny grinned as she walked into her house. She put the groceries away, and started packing a picnic basket for dinner. When it was about 3, she had finished the picnic basket and went to get changed. She put her hair into a ponytail, and threw on jean shorts, a sky blue v-neck and white flip flops, her bikini under her clothes. She glanced at the clock, 3:37. She grabbed her keys and the basket and went to her car. She pulled up to Greasers, seeing Charlie working, covered in grease. She smiled, getting out, leaving the basket. "That's fine with me. See you tonight" Kent said, hanging up and walked home

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlie looked up and grinned, his hands still working. He stood up slwoly, nodding to the car, his hands and arms covered in grease,"Hey there, pretty lady,"he said softly to her. Ronnie chuckled and nodded, going home as well.

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny grinned. "Hey. Looks like someone's been working hard." she said with a small chuckle. She wiped the grease off his face with her thumb, but didn't bother with his arms (Time skip for Kent and Ronnie to when he picks her up?)

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump :3

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

Danny grinned. "Hey. Looks like someone's been working hard." she said with a small chuckle. She wiped the grease off his face with her thumb, but didn't bother with his arms (Time skip for Kent and Ronnie to when he picks her up?)

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlie chuckled and nodded,"You have to here, there is no slacking around, unless it is by the boss, that is,"Charlie said with a smirk, shurgging. jjjk Ronnie went back home, sure to tidy up. She changed into a strapless black dress, leaving her hair the way it was. She slwoly walked to the park, smiling.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Describe the profile pic above you

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

latest videos