Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny chuckled. "So, what would you like me to do?" she asked smiling, happy to be there, well, more happy to be with Charlie, but that wasn't the point Kent changed into a pair of black jeans, and a white short sleeved collered shirt with a black tie, and black dress shoes. He got into his car, smiling as he drove to the park. He saw Ronnie waiting patiently for him, and smiled. He parked the car without turning it off, and got out. "Hey there gorgeous." He said smirking

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, that is something you need to ask the boss. But, we can do that tomorrow. Right now? Just wait a second, let me clean up, and we can go to the beach,"Charlie said with a smile, grabbing a rag. "Well, hello there,"Ronnie said with a grin, slowly turning around to face him. She nodded slowly,"Well, don't you clean up well."

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Danny smiled back, and nodded. "You remembered your bathingsuit, right?" I asked as I watched him wipe the grease off of himself. I looked at the grease on my thumb, and wiped it on my shorts. Kent shrugged with a smile, "Thank you. And we match too" he said with a chuckle. He took her hand gently, and led her to his car.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

Danny smiled back, and nodded. "You remembered your bathingsuit, right?" I asked as I watched him wipe the grease off of himself. I looked at the grease on my thumb, and wiped it on my shorts. Kent shrugged with a smile, "Thank you. And we match too" he said with a chuckle. He took her hand gently, and led her to his car.

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, I got it in the back, I just wasn't going to wear it while I worked,"Charlie said with a smile,"Just let me go clock out,"he said, before walking into the office, signing out, and grabbing his backpack. Ronnie looked down at their hands and grinned,"So, what are we doing tonight?"

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry! the post never showed on my news feed) Danny waited patiently for him, and smiled as he came back out. "Ready to go?" she asked happily, excited to go to the beach. "Wasn't the plan to go to dinner?" Kent asked with a chuckle, grinning back at her. He followed her gaze to their hands, but didn't let go of hers. he smirked as he watched her blush.

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Absolutely,"he said with a smile, walking out with her,"So, what's the plan, miss ma'am?" "Yes... I was just making sure,"Ronnie said with a grin, her cheeks a faint red.

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"To the beach we go! And I packed a picnic if we get hungry" she said smilng, walking over to her car. She waited for his reaction Kent laughed gently. He opened the car door for her, and went around to the driver's side and got in. "Ready?" he asked once they were both buckled in.

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

"To the beach we go! And I packed a picnic if we get hungry" she said smilng, walking over to her car. She waited for his reaction Kent laughed gently. He opened the car door for her, and went around to the driver's side and got in. "Ready?" he asked once they were both buckled in.

You are a Romantic Seme!

This Is Our Summer

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump :3

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

Pray For Israel

words that start with w-moved

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

latest videos