Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay! So summer holidays, love. Easy! Name: Age: Looks: Eaaaaaasy!

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol, really easy . The title of our rp is awesome(: Name: .Cassie Marie Blake Age:16 Looks:

faded . ♡
-kvsh

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: James Jonathon Stimson Age: 17 Looks:  (No guns and stuff.) He is just over average height, has olive toned skin and reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm choclate eyes. He is always smiling which shows off his perfectly white teeth. Name: Isabelle Mellisa Dever Age: 16 Looks: Portrait Her hazel hair falls in soft curls reaching just below her shoulders, though it always seems to be thrown into a messy bun

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Michael Covét Age:16 Looks: His hair is a dark brown . He has deep blue eyes, & hes tall . He is nice to people, but also not afraid to speak his mind . Hes strong wlled .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Wana start us off?

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure . Cassie: was happy it was the summer . She was excited to go to the beach, & relax . She put her bikini on under some shorts, and a tank top . Her naturally curled her was long & bouncy on her back . She took her phone & headed out . She smiled . Michael: got out of bed & grabed a piece of toast from breakfast . He wanted to surf badly . He grabbed his board and went to the beach .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James woke up on the floor being attacked by his little sister. Laughing he shut her out of the room and put in a shirt and some board shorts. His friends all texted him to meeet them at the beach so grabbing his phone and sunglasses he grabbed a pop tart before leaving the house Isabelle was down at the beach sitting on the edge of the pier and wondeirng if she should jump in or not

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie was happy that her little brother was with her granparents . She smiled when she got to the beach, & took off her shorts & tank fop . She putt her sunglasses on, & leaned in the beach chairs, soaking up the sun . Micheal was running down to the shore where him & his friends were gonna surf for the day . He gave all his friends hand shakes, & they went in the water .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James jogged along the beach, his friends still not there evne though they asked him to come. He turned to look at a sandcastle type thing some kids had made and he tripped and crashed infrnt of some beach chairs"Gross"he muttered spitying out sand Isabelle saw some sufers and laughing as one if them fell she decided to go in so slipping off her dress revealing her green bikini she ran off teh edge if teh peir and laughed as she came uo from the huge splash.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

superstare and gupi's RP

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie was startled as she heard a thud in front of her chair . She lifted up her sunglasses & looked at him . She giggled as she put her hand over her mouth . She popped a grape in her mioth innocently . Michael was getting ready for a wave when out of the corner of his eye, he saw a girl with a green bikini in the water . He was distracted by her .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

A-Z Food game

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

Watching, Waiting.

Dear Dish-it Crush

latest videos