StarStarStarStarStar
Lol Okay, me or you first.?

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie saw James run with Isebelle to the hospital, because of he mom . Cassie went to look for Michael . She searched the house . Michael sat at the table and looked confused .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle sat with James. Her dad was with her mum and they waited untill he came out"Come on" they walked in and saw her mu sitting uo holding a tiny baby in her arms (Cos me didn't wnat her mum ti be deing)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie found Michael, and walked over to him . "Are you okay.?" Michael just got up, and looked at her . "Im gonna go now, this party is pointless." He left . Cassie walked home, and listened to her music . When she got home, she went into her little brothers room and curled up next to him . He was so warm . She kissed his head softly .

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

Cassie found Michael, and walked over to him . "Are you okay.?" Michael just got up, and looked at her . "Im gonna go now, this party is pointless." He left . Cassie walked home, and listened to her music . When she got home, she went into her little brothers room and curled up next to him . He was so warm . She kissed his head softly .
[bump]

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

"superstare" wrote:

[bump]

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

"superstare" wrote:

"superstare" wrote:

[bump]
Hello.!!!!!!!! XDDD

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sooooory!) Isabelle smiled at the baby and sat next to her mumJames looked ta the baby and said"Is it a he or a she?"Isabelles mum laughed slightly"He, this is Paul"(Next dya?)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Michael went out every day with his friends to go surfing . Cassie fell alseep next to her little brother . He cuddles close to her . (Sure.)

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

Michael went out every day with his friends to go surfing . Cassie fell alseep next to her little brother . He cuddles close to her . (Sure.)
(Bump.)

faded . ♡
-kvsh

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

How often do you daydream?

Try 2 Type A Word w/th Your Eyes Closed !!

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

LIPSTICK OR NAIL POLISH-moved

LIPSTICK OR NAIL POLISH-moved

latest videos