Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

ssj Gotenks and superstare's Private Roleplay

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When Cassie heard that, she looked up, and her once dreamy drown eyes, were startled, and kinda scared . She had not noticed him, so her heart beat kinda fast .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin was furiated. the rock he sat on started to crack. "NO!!!" a barrier started to form around him, bits of rock, dirt, and water stated to form a column around him.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie could not believe what she was seeing . She did not notice the little tears cominh down her cheeks . She got up & ran home . She was scared . She ran to her room, & sat down on her bed crying .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
this went on for two minutes. after he settled down, he went to the houses porch and fellover

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When one of Cassie's maides noticed that someone fell on the proch, she helped him into the mansion, onto the couch . There was a lot o loud noise downstairs , she cracked her door open a bit & saw him . She quickly closed her door .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin woke up minutes later, dosed. "W-where am I?"

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
One of Cassie maids were at his side . Your in Miss Cassie's mansion . She called up to Cassie . She was scared to go down there . She walked down the grand staircase slowly, wasting time . When she got to the living room, she did not look at him .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin squinted at her, trying to focus in her. "I-I-I think i reconize you....

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie's maid made a confused look at her . She said, " no he doesnt . He just has a headache" . Cassie hurried back up the stairs to her room, & closed the door . She went to look out her window .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin sat back. "huh." Tarin stood up, but fell back down. right, my energy is drained...

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Should bullies be charged with murder if t...

How Do You Explain Scars

Help I dont like teen books

We the Kidz

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

latest videos