Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay belonging to boyfriend_12 and -Skrillex [Stay out!]

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I plunged the hazel flames deep inside Christine's heart and spread them throughout her body making sure the flames touched every inch of her. I silently prayed to both the sun and moon to help me heal Christine. "I hope that worked." I say quietly with a tear running down my face. "I can't bare to lose you Christine."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Tree Rex turned human, and felt his sister's pulse under my chin. "Jacob..." Chibi said, seeing him turn to him. "You...did it...you revived Christine..." He smiled #######. #### might want to give her a chance to breathe, though. It was ever so sudden." He alerted him, wide eyed when I opened my eyes.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled. "I love my flames." I said then kissed Christine. I didn't think about letting her breathe first. All I thought about was how glad I was that Christine was alive

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I felt him kissing my lips softly. I woke, and put my hand on his cheek, kissing him passionately.

Chibi smiled. "Nice job, Jacob."

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled. "I guess I truly am a Magic Man." I said with a smile. I then turned to Chibi. "You should at least go apologize to Jack." I said with a tinge of command.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi looked away with a worried look on his face. "Why should I? He probably still hates me..." (Oh my god, Jack should come in and say, No, not anymore. I realised I still love you.)

I giggled. "Yes, dear. I guess you are." I pecked his lips. "And you're my Magic Man." I kissed him lovingly.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack just walked up behind them. "I never hated you Chibi. I hated that you lied to me and that you used my body, but I never hated you." he said. His eyes were red and puffy from crying.

I returned Christine's kiss and smiled. "Yes I am." I replied simply.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi got up. "Hon...I'm...so sorry I hurt you..." He walked to Jack. "I never said I didn't love you, did I?" He said, with a hopeful look on his face. "Please...don't leave me to be a loner..." He said sorrowfully, he got down on one knee getting out a small box. "If my words won't take you back, then maybe - just maybe - this will." He opened it to reveal an amber ring, of which he carved himself. "Jack, I know I broke your heart, but please, I ask you to be mine. I want you to be mine. I need you to be mine." He said all from his heart. He knew it was a fifty-fifty chance if Jack would take him back. If he didn't, he'd do whatever he could to slowly kill himself. Maybe even starve himself.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack gasped. "I-I-I-I don't know. If you want that, you'll probably have to start over. You tore my heart out, Chibi. I'm not saying no, I'm just saying not now." Jack replied. "I need to be able to trust you again to be able to marry you."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi stood, closing the box and placing it in his pocket. "Tee hee hee...how romantic. A Sun God proposing to a vampire! Tee hee!" A girl voice giggled. Chibi immediately knew who it was. "Midna! I thought Ganon had taken care of you!" He said with a small smile. "Well, Chibi, you thought wrong. I am the Twilight Princess, you know. I have a kingdom to rule." (I'll get a picture of her.)
I saw her open eyed. "Midna? What're you doing back here? I thought you went to the Twilight Realm and broke the mirror?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Flappy Bird

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Flappy Bird