Back left
Back right

Private Roleplay belonging to boyfriend_12 and -Skrillex [Stay out!]

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I sighed. "If I remember right, it was in school. We had science together." I answered.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"VladimirDarkhart" wrote:

I sighed. "If I remember right, it was in school. We had science together." I answered.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Midna gave a nod. “Ah. Did you crush on eachother. I heard Chris crushed on you for a while.” She smiled. I looked away and blushed at that.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I never knew she had a crush on me then. I was was in love with her the moment I saw her." I replied and smiled at Christine.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"I never knew she had a crush on me then. I was was in love with her the moment I saw her." I replied and smiled at Christine.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Bump

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled at him. I grasped his hand gently.

Signature

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled and kissed Christine. "Love you Chris."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled. "I know, Jacob."

Signature

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"You sure you know?" I joked.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity