Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay belonging to boyfriend_12 and -Skrillex [Stay out!]

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack shook his head. "I don't hate anyone. I'm just upset. Chibi USED me. Can't I be upset that he did?" I shrugged and nodded. "Jack, I think you may need to go have a spa day. Alone." I rubbed Jack's arm. Jack nodded and sighed.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi resumed his growling. “What's the definition of Possessed, Jack?” He stared at him with anger and hurt. “Being taken control of by an inanimate object. The victim doesn't feel a thing except the fact they are able to see. Everything else is taken advantage of by the possessor. In this case, it was Akuro's fault.” Then he remembered he had just proposed and was refused. He picked up the box in his jaws and put it in Midna's hands. “Throw it into the deepest end of the river, so it is never seen again. I will never propose again in my life.” He said, patting her hands softly. “Now, go, my dear.” He said, watching Midna warp away to a different part of the land. Chibi just sighed and crossed his arms. He got onto his horse and rode off. He didn't know where he was going, but he wasn't welcome here and he knew that. I felt terrible to watch my brother ride away without another word.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack collapsed onto his knees and started to cry. "I didn't mean to shove him away." h said between sobs. "I just wanted to let him know that I was hurt. I still love him." He looked up at Christine then cried harder. "I'm such an Idiot. This is probably why Daddy abused me."
I crouched next to Jack and started rubbing his back. "Calm, my Love. Chibi's probably just as confused as you. And you Father was- Er I mean is- good for nothing. Just go take that spa day and relax." I said in a soothing voice. "I'll even let you take my hawk."

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Midna couldn't believe her ears. “Kaburo abused you, Jack?” She repeated, kneeling next to Jacob in the same way. She put her hand on his shoulder. “Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be back on your feet after your day. I think Jacob knows what he's doing. I suggest you take it.” She leaned forward and kissed him quickly on the forehead. She then went to me, and we began conversation.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Midna couldn't believe her ears. “Kaburo abused you, Jack?” She repeated, kneeling next to Jacob in the same way. She put her hand on his shoulder. “Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be back on your feet after your day. I think Jacob knows what he's doing. I suggest you take it.” She leaned forward and kissed him quickly on the forehead. She then went to me, and we began conversation.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack sighed and started walking away. "I'll see y'all whenever." he said. He sped away leaving nothing but a breeze.
I sighed. "I'm kinda lonely now." I say thinking aloud. "Oh well."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi was with his horse in the forest. He let tears fall from his eyes. The word 'used' was a horror now. He heard the voice of Jack once more. I came to him. “No, dearest. I'm still here.” I held his hands.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed. "You have company. I'm going to buy some drinks." I say with a weak smile.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed and shook my head. Chibi didn't reply to Jack immediately, instead he just rode away. He knew Jack was following him. “Get lost, Jack. Don't you dare talk to me again. Wasn't my fault Akuro possessed me and almost killed you. So get away.” He growled and galloped faster. He knew Jack was determined, and continued to chase him.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
I look into her eyes. "I'll stay if you want, Love."

Jack tackled Chibi off his horse and kissed him. "I love you, Chibi. I never rejected you. I said you need to work up to proposing." He said quickly.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Chat

Mental Disorders Stereotypes?

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

latest videos