Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay belonging to boyfriend_12 and -Skrillex [Stay out!]

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I shook my head. “No, no. You go enjoy yourself.” I murmured. Chibi narrowed his eyes. “I did! I proposed! Are you blind, you psychopath?!” He growled, throwing #### ### him and getting up. “I was #####. That's why you played Eight Minutes In Heaven. Now I regret even meeting you.” He growled, calling his horse back to him.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
"I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU!" Jack shouted so loud it echoed all the way back towards me.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Chibi rolled his eyes. “Whatever. We're never getting together again. So don't even try. Go back to Jacob for a change. He loves you. At least you don't yell at him for something he didn't do.” He mounted his horse once more. ########.# He murmured, galloping off to his mother.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack growled, went on all fours and bit the horse's butt. "Listen or five minutes!" he growled

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
The horse bucked Jack in the face, knocking him into a tree, causing him to get stuck in the branches. “No. Why don't YOU listen? I never loved you! You're stuck up! You care for Jacob and nobody else! You two are in your own little bubble. Go on! GO TO JACOB AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!” He roared, his demonic vampire teeth bared. His eyes were glowing a raged orange colour. He got back on his horse and disappeared to his own realm - the Celestrial Plains.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack sat there and cried. He cried or hours and hours until he couldn't produce anymore.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Amaterasu put her hands on Jack's shoulders. “My child, do not cry.” She whispered, wiping his tears away gently.

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why not? Chibi just admitted he never loved me. To be honest Mother Goddess, I'm not to sure how I feel about you being here to comfort me."

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
“Chibi is just as confused and angry as you are, my child. Maybe when you've both cooled down, you could have a long talk about it. He's a hothead in these situations - just like his father was.”

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart
VladimirDarkhart
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack shook his head. "No. I'm going back to Jacob. I don't care anymore. I've cried enough tears over Chibi." he decided sternly.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

Ipod 5

How much battery has you got right now?

games

awnser the question the person above you asks

Food and drink A-Z.