Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

KokoTheElevenPrince and Kira_angel's PRP!!!

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, So this Private RolePlay is for me and Koko ONLY!!!! No one else may join on any purposes!!! (Unless one of us say so....) that's the only rule I can think of right now.... So, anyways, Koko what's this about again? I completely forgot! I'm so sorry.... -.-

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead…

If one of them is dead...

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
It`s fine you goof, You know you go on a field trip to an old forest that has been standing for centuries.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh yeah.... Cx I totally knew that... XD  You wanna make ur Charrie first?

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, lets do that.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
KK. :3 

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Oz McWillow Age: He looks 19 but is Ageless Interest: Oz enjoys  dancing, playing his flute, reading as well as swimming in the lake. Personality: He is a ruthless worrior, Oz spent half of his life in war. But he has a soft side gentle and kind. History: Oz was in war for a long time, ever since he was 13 he saw blood shed and so many deaths. But now he simply guards the forest from hunters and anyone else not from the forest. What I look like.            

Grief"

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Acacia Nickname: Flower Age: Eighteen, maybe seventeen. Nobody's really sure....  Personatlity: Acacia usually never speaks, sometimes but only to people she is used too. Of course, her curiousty usually gets the best of her leaving her to find strength and get used to protecting herself. Other than the fact her only friend, (her mother), died when she was six, Acacia tries her best to stay happy and cheery pretending as if her life truly is perfect, Interests: She enjoys exploring, writing songs, plying the violin and climbing up into trees to try and run away from the truth. Also, swimming is one of her so many other talents. History: In the past, Acacia's life was seemingly perfect. Parents that loved her, homeschooled everyday, and a roof over her head. Until one fateful day when her mother fell sick, then soon lead too death. Everyone seemed to think she was odd, crazy, and mental since she could hear what others couldn't. It was always so diffcult to fit in at school, so soon she became the soft and gentle type also the loner of her school. 

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Acacia Nickname: Flower Age: Eighteen, maybe seventeen. Nobody's really sure....  Personality: Acacia usually never speaks, sometimes but only to people she is used too. Of course, her curiousty usually gets the best of her leaving her to find strength and get used to protecting herself. Other than the fact her only friend, (her mother), died when she was six, Acacia tries her best to stay happy and cheery pretending as if her life truly is perfect. Interests: She enjoys exploring, writing songs, plying the violin and climbing up into trees to try and run away from the truth. Also, swimming is one of her so many other talents. History: In the past, Acacia's life was seemingly perfect. Parents that loved her, homeschooled everyday, and a roof over her head. Until one fateful day when her mother fell sick, then soon lead too death. Everyone seemed to think she was odd, crazy, and mental since she could hear what others couldn't. It was always so diffcult to fit in at school, so soon she became the soft and gentle type also the loner of her school. 

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Oz sat on the top of the waterfall playing his flute while some of the animals and fairies listened, danced He played loudly it echoed through the forest and out. All was peaceful till Oz heard a skreach of a bus coming from out of the forest... oh..great more mortals...He thought as he played.

Grief"

Posted By:
Kira_Angel
Kira_Angel
StarStarStarStarStar
*Acacia looked boredily out the window, sitting in the back of the bus knees hugged up agansit her chest as her forehead pressed agansit the glass. Five hours on a bus with people who don't like you , and you don't like them, was exhausting. Sitting up straight as the bus stopped, Acacia put her feet on the ground crawling out of the bus then looking out at the woods before her* Oh, Great. I get to spend six weeks in a unfamiliar woods. Yay. *Hissing quietly, Acacia got her things out of the back of the bus walking into the woods surrounded by other children about her age, stopping at a small clearing. Stopping to sit, she put her tent upsetting her things away. Stopping instantly, she looked around to a familiar sound of the flute* "Wow... I wonder who's doing that..." *Acacia commented put loud, following it quietly.*

Got a secret.
Can you keep it?
Won't tell what I said
If one of them is dead…

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos