Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright Lia,make a form and we shall begin smile.... Form; Name; Age; Looks; Personality; Others; ------------------------------ Form; Name;Andy Age;600+,but he tends to never tell anyone Looks; Personality;He tends to be very quiet and reserved,he is definitely not like Sabrina,he is secretive about being a vampyre ,and feeds rarely Others;N/A ------------------------ Form; Name;Sabrina Age;500+ Looks;(Without the blood or flowers.But when she is feeding,the blood's there Big Grin) Personality;She is reckless and she can be very evil if she is riled up or hungry.She has a strict human blood only,she tries to be cautious,but most of the time ,she tends to be crazy Others;N/A

Yes...I'm part of the Black Veil Brides Army Devil

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(how should they meet? And I'll reply faster, sorry.) Name- Charnley DirntAge- 17Looks- Jacoby. rp person Personality- he lives alone in an apartment because his parents died a year ago. He is very nice, and can be a little overly protective. He is rarely mean to people, and he falls in love quite easily, and keeps getting Hurt.Other- He's a vampire, a newborn.. So he an have trouble with thirst... Lia Marie Armstrong Age- 17Looks- rp person Personality- shy, can have trust issues, but once you gain her trust, she will become herself.Other- she lives alone, and believes in vampires, because her parents were ki||ed by them. No won believes her, but she saw with her own eyes, so she has a fear of them. Human. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(how should they meet? And I'll reply faster, sorry.) Name- Charnley DirntAge- 17Looks- Jacoby. rp person Personality- he lives alone in an apartment because his parents díèd a year ago. He is very nice, and can be a little overly protective. He is rarely mean to people, and he falls in love quite easily, and keeps getting Hurt.Other- He's a vampire, a newborn.. So he an have trouble with thirst... Lia Marie Armstrong Age- 17Looks- rp person Personality- shy, can have trust issues, but once you gain her trust, she will become herself.Other- she lives alone, and believes in vampires, because her parents were ki||ed by them. No won believes her, but she saw with her own eyes, so she has a fear of them. Human. 

"Slip inside the eye of your mind, dont you know you might find, a better place to play? You say that you've never been, but all the things that you've seen, slowly fade away..."
-Noel Gallagher. Don't Look Back In Anger, Performed By The British 90's Rock Band, OASIS(:

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
(I've got n idea,mind if I post first?)

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
(nope! Go ahead xD)

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Sabrin sighed and started pacing in her penthouse apartmentShe threw the plastic bottle away hard,it was her last bottle,and she was very twitchy,she needed more,and fast.She pulled her hair into a tight ponytail and pulled her sunglasses on and walked outside.She saw a boy and walked up to him and smiled big,not sensing he was a new born "Hey cutie,would you mind helping me with something?" Andy walked outside and took a deep breath ,he was nervous about this,but he needed to get out.He walked t the farmers market and grabbed a wicker basket and started looking around and smiled innocently at a girl "Greener ones aren't as good as the golden ones" He said pointing at the bananas

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
 Olivia- I looked up at him, nodding Slightly, and I felt my cheeks turn a light pink. "Yeah.." I said quietly, and I grabbed the golden colored ones, going off based what he told me. He was nice looking, but why would a guy like him be talking to me? Ugh, I had to stop thinking like that.. "Thanks.." I said, looking up at him, smiling faintly.  Charnley- I looked up from my phone, and slid it in my pocket, looking at the girl. "Um, sure, with what?" I asked her, and I stood up from sitting in the grass. I smelt a full vampire around somewhere, I just couldn't lay my finger on where it was coming from, I smiled warmly at her.

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy smiled at her and stuck his hand out "I'm Andy by the way,hope I didn't startle you" He said softly,he knew he shouldn't be talking to a human,but she seemed real nice and he could use a friend..or more.He knew there was no way he could tell her hat he was because she'd call him crazy,so he'd keep that to himself Sabrina grinned big "Follow me" She said walking inside,not pulling her sunglasses off .She was far to hungry so her eyes were bloodshot and around her eyes were dark,she needed his blood ,now.She knew she could survive at least a wee longer,but it was hard,it practically hurt

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Buzz-Lika-Bee
Buzz-Lika-Bee
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia- I looked down at his hand, then my eyes slowly went up to meet his. Wow, he was pretty cute. "And I.. I'm Olivia.." I said, hesitantly shaking his hand, his skin was cold, and it scared me a little. "So.. You come here.. every Sunday?" I asked, looking shyly at the ground, then glancing back up at him. I noticed how pale he was too, but, I didn't put to much thought to it.  Charnley- I nodded. "Alrighty." I said, and I did what she asked, I followed her inside to her apartment, and I studied the inside, looking around. I rubbed my hands together and I smiled, looking at her. "Nice place you have here." i said, my eyes growing with more amusement as I looked around more. 

Vampyre Love

Posted By:
Libbyh15 Lock
Libbyh15
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy smiled at her "So what brings you here today?" He asked moving around looking at the different options and grinned as he notice her looking over him,he knew something was different about her but couldn't quite put his finger on it Sabrina locked the door,not able to take it anymore,flung him across the room,causing him to slide over the hardwood floor and quickly ran to him,she got on top of him and pinned him down,her fanngs growing out "This'll only hurt fot a minute " She whispered and leaned down by o his neck and bit hard and swallowed some and pulled off gagging and spitting it up "What the?" She hissed ,his blood was far from human

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Might be leaving...

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

We the Kidz

Might be leaving...

The Vamps!

latest videos