Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Something royal but this Form is private you can read it just no posting jumping breathing!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay! So forms yes?(: Name: Ai Fujioka Age: 23 Looks: profile picture cause I'm lazy Station: Royal Guard Personality: you'll see Others: nope

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

"KokoTheElevenPrince" wrote:

Something royal but this Form is private you can read it just no posting jumping breathing!
AND I DO NOT WANT TO SEE NO TROLLING!!!!!! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Blood Joker Age: 19 He is a Royal Joker! Former Knight Interest: He enjoys sword fighting, juggling, sneaky around and playing in the garden strangely... Personality: He is a ruthless worrior, Blood spent half of his life in war. But he has a soft side gentle and kind. His father was a knight so it was past down.. but now is a joker... History: Blood has just got back from war, his father and mother are both dead He was in the war when he was 13 none the less he survived!

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Kk you wanna start or me?

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Could you start?

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course Ai was pacing the floor, her spear clenched between the fingertips and her sword tied to her waist line. She was guarding the most prized possession of the whole kindom...the kind himself. Thinking about everything on the line made her stomach turn and burn, making her heart rate quicken. She kept glancing the the main doors, waiting for the joker to arrive for the kings entertainment once again.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Joker came in juggling knives smiling at Ai "Hello Miss Ai!" He said while still juggling as he stood in front of her watching her pace back and forth...."Do you ever get bored of doing that?" He asked a random question as always! Blood knew that Ai could not stand him being happy all the time, most people think he`s mentally insane.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ais eyes darted to the boy walking in, his mind on his juggling as he asked the stupid question of the day to her once again. She could feel her eyes twitched as she stopped and sat down, the king would allow her a break while Blood was entertaining him. Ai did as she did everyday and shot back a rude remark, it being the same thing she said from day one "don't you have a job to do? Don't even mind me...." she watched him, her dark purple eyes watching his every move. She knew he was insane...or just weird.....

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled his mix matched eye`s making eye contact with Ai`s from out of his mask, which he never took off  "I do have a job but I think the king is busy with his young daughter" As he said this the knives turned into small green balls and Blood put them in his pocket. "Are you mad? Your always cute when your mad!" He remarked to get Ai  even more angry.

Grief"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

chicken vs.beef

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos