Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai sighed softly, dusting herself off. She didn't know how to explain it, it happened fast and it was scary even.... She closed her eyes for a few moments before saying "no....you bad mouthed Master Ryan and you jumped off....it seemed like witch magic. How the doors shut and the sky changed so quickly.. I panicked and I threw you to the ground and you blacked out for a bit "

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood had fear in his eyes but tried to hide it as he muttered "It happened again..." Under his breath as he walked inside his home and sat on the floor lost in thought "Ai..you weren`t hurt were you?" he said looking up at her.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai put on a weak smile as she ran her fingers through his hair shaking her head. She sat down next to him and crisscrossed her legs. She looked over to Blood and said softly "...what happened...? Ou weren't you, were you?" she didn't like seeing him like he was. She looked away and down to her lap

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood looked down at the floor before speaking "My mother..she had a witch curse me to have two personalities and when they switch I can`t control myself...My memories and thoughts twist and puts me in terrible pain that I black out.." He spoke slowly and low as if the witch herself might hear..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai nodded to what he was saying, looking at him with ever word. It started to make more sense as he told her what was happening. She didn't know what to say, it was a confusing concept to grasp. She moved her hand over to his and intertwined her fingers with his and said just as softly as he did "don't worry Blood...I don't know how it feels...but I do" she looked to him with a smile "I'll help anyway possible, promise"

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled softly "Hmm..Do you know of any witch name Baba?" He asked while gently holding Ai`s hand in his, as he started thinking more and more about where she would hide.. While they were talking Blood`s mask was turning to dust and fragments of the mask.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai shook her head, the name rang a bell but didn't come to mind. She sighed and said to him "...I know of a witch that lives in the woods right off the border...we could go search for it and see if we can get the curse off of you" she looked away from him and to the wall. She knew he was...shy about what his face looked like and he was having a hard time now so she didn't push her luck. She leaned her head on his arm, her eyes tired from the dance.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood let the mask fall to the floor and break "If your tired you can sleep here tonight" He said glancing at her not caring if she saw his face, Blood trusted Ai But wondered if Baba did know how to break it!

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai moaned softly as she let out a small yawn, nodding her head no tired to respond with words. She glanced up and only saw half of his face. He didn't look look he overly described it...yes, he did have many scars and scraps but they were so old, they almost blending into his tan skin tone. She smiled lazily as she lifted her head up to his shoulder and rested it there. She shut her eyes and went limb. She squeezed his hand softly before it became loose in his

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled sleepy like as he picked Ai up laying her in his bed since there were no other`s as he made him self a bed on the floor he fell asleep fast snoring softly since he was very tired from dancing and the about what happened...

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos