Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood chuckled "Want to go back to bed?" He asked with a wild smirk as if nothing went wrong in the world, He sat on his chair leaning it back so it might fall off the floor and slip back.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai moaned and rubbed her eyes with her knuckles, shaking her head "no....I need to wake up..." she yawned again, standing up from her seat. She spread her arms above her head, streching her body as she said softly "....so be ready in a hour....meet me....I don't know just....go to the stream near the bank of the woods." she told him, making her way to the door.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled "Alright sleepy head meet you there" He walked to his room changing into his joker outfit with a white mask on He started walking to the stream humming a song

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai yawned, walking down the path of stone toward the castle. She streched her arms above her head.  She rubbed her eyes, and wobbled softly to one side, catching her balance and kept going.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood sat in a tree and had fallen asleep for the longest time. He started to dream peacefully while waiting for Ai to meet him near the stream his dream started turning into a nightmare of the witch when the spell was cast..

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai was at the stream, her hair up in a messy bun, her shorts on and a black jacket. She had her bow aross her back and a sword behind her. She tugged her horse down to the steam and let her drink, looking around for Blood.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood woke seeing Ai as he jumped down with a smile "Hello robin hood" He chuckled Looking at her with a hood covering the upper part of his face since he could not find any of his masks.. Blood had a couple apples in his bag because he could get hungry.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai yelped, suddenly seeing Blood with him. She caught her breath and lazily smiled at him "hey, you ready to go?" she asked, tightening up the harnes around the horses mouth. She glanced to Blood, waiting for a reply.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood chuckled looking to Ai and her reaction "Yes i am" He said petting the horse on its snout as he looked at Ai seeing she was sleepy and somewhat off balance "Are you gonna be okey?" he asked while he looked around.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai yawned softly, nodding and looked at him "ya...i'll be fine..." she gave his a small smile before climbing onto the back of her horse, gripping the ropes. She stroked the side of the horses neck before saying to Blood, but not looking to him "Lets get to it"

Love

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Your favorite Disney character??

Kidzworld Stickers are here!

What song reflects your life?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What song reflects your life?

latest videos