Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai stared at Blood, her back straight leaning on her chair. She watched him, wanting to see what he was....who he was...what he looked like without that masks tied around his face. She puffed her cheeks out at the comment and snapped back "well, I could say the same thing if you didnt have that ridicules mask on twenty-four seven" she grinned, seeing him flinch and stare made it clear hd wasn't expecting a remark back from her about that.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smirked slyly knowing Ai thought is was very strange to wear a mask all the time but he had an a reason for it.. "My dear Ai I have a reason to where my mask.." he said slickly as Blood sat on the small stone wall laughing slightly but you could tell from his eye`s He was very cold hearted.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai huffed and laughed, crossing her arms and looked to the side away from the boy. She couldn't stand it when he wouldn't tell her something. She wanted to leave now, but of course she couldn't dare. She softly looked at him, her eyes more gentle and almost innocent in them "fine, don't tell me...."

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smirked "Alright I won`t!" he chuckled seeing more guards coming their way, looking for something to do but they often teased Ai about being a women guard for the king! He leaned on the wall playing with two king and one queen cards, Blood would randomly do magic tricks whenever he felt like it.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai flinched seeing the guards come in. She hated them more than the joker. She stared at them, as they made their way over to where Ai was sitting. Her face went deep red as the older one, about 25, tilted her head up so she would look at him. He grinned at her, licking his lips before he leaned in, acting like he was about to steal a kiss and purred into her ear "you still playing with the freak show?" Ai whimpered softly, trying to get away "Kurt drop it...." she tried shoving him back but he wouldn't budge. He never did. Kurt chuckled and got into her face more, his breath pounding her ose roughly "why haven't they headed you? A girl of your strength....well there's nothing else to say about it" Ai whimpered, he was two times her size and much stronger, she couldn't fight back either way without being heade or worse. She sat there, trying not to show much fear like everyday she waited for them to leave or something amazing to happen. But until then, she sat there.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Joker laughed insanely scaring the guards to look at him, Kurt looked at Blood shocked thats when he made his move blood kicked him in his face sending him flying to the stone wall knocking him out. Well the other one ran as if he was on fire, Blood smiled at Ai "It`s not honorable to treat a lady that way not at all..." he said as a frown came to his face.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai blinked, watching what he had done but couldn't look at Blood. She buried her face in her hands for a moment trying not to scream at the moment. She hated getting help from him, he made her feel weaker than she already was...she glanced up to him before staring straight at him, her eyes narrow "...why did you help me...he's just an idiot. And besides, when do you fight cause I know you couldn't of known that without training of some sort..." Ai and Blood have only known each other for a short time now but he was the first one to make her feel at home, in the worse way though. He reminded her of her brother, who at the time was in jail somewhere no ones knows

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
"I use to be a knight and those men are no knights there dirt.." Blood said while walking away but as he walked he saw the baker making another one of her famous cakes! "Baker can I have your Cheese Cake?" He asked since he always got sweets from her because he helps in the kitchen. Blood looked back at Ai smiling happily "Bye Ai!" he said.

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai called his name out for him to stop but the Dodd was already shut. She sighed and put her elbows on her knees and thought 'a knight....he couldn't of been one...' She would of ran after him for more details, but of course, she couldn't

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
An hour later Blood came back balancing on a giant rubber ball with two plates of cheese cake "Ai I got you a snack!" He said smiling while handing her it. Blood was usually nice till someone came around calling him a freak show or a insane person but he did not mind Ai calling him that.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.