Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
The taller one, who was the larger of the two dogs only laughed softly into his hand, rolling his eyes "Hmm...okay, well don't make yourself comfortable" he snapped coldly, looking at the door. "O-oh and...would you mind not telling Ai about us..." they other one studdered, hiding behind the otherone shyly.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood ignored the taller one smiling he looked at the shy one "Of course..It would be rude of me to say anything" He said looking at them all they could see was the glowing eyes and a deep scar running up his face.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"....very well..." one said, as he turned back into his former stage, a small black dog. He sat down at Bloods feet, waiting for the other one to join him. "Bless you sir!" the other one giggled softly before returning to his former self, standing by the other. Soon after, Ai walked back into her house, sweat falling down her cheek with her bat torn to peices "...This place is relentless!" she snapped, throwing the bat away into the corner.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled at Ai "Ai I`ll be back to say goodbye later, I have something to handle.." He said walking out into the snow his bright green eyes glowing as they looked around then he was gone in the blizzard. He started walking over to a dark house knocking on the door. {Could you play the mother?}

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai blinked, and opened her mouth to tell him to stay for a bit, but he vanished before anything came out. "...." Crysta, coughing softly, walked to her door, brushing her soft blond hair back into a messy bun before opening her door. "Yes?" she asked softly, pearing at the boy at the door, not reconizing him without her glasses on.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood looked at her "Miss my I speak with you?" He wanted her to see his face inside as he looked at his mother and how old her was getting.. He thought for a moment how will she act when she finds out it`s me..

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"Certainly, come in please.." she said softly, opening her door wider for the boy to come in her house. Once he was in, she shut it behind him, and lead him into her dining room "Any thing to drink?" she asked him

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled "No thank you, but..-" He gave her the glasses that were on the table, he took off his mask calmly looking at her his face blank as he looked at his mother.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
She blinked but smiled warmly, moving her glasses around her face to make them fit more firmly "Thank you dear, that was s-" she stopped talking as her eyes moved to Blood's face, seeing he had finally come "...Blood...?" she said softly, her eyes and body in full shock

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood breathed for a moment "Yes, mother...." He spoke calm while looking at the old woman seeing how time made her look, how his mother looked. He glanced down at the rug waiting for her to speak.

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos