Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
In an instant, the womans arms wrapped around Blood quickly and firmly, smiling ever so brightly. She wanted to cry, but held it back as well as she could "Thank you..." she said simply, not knowing what else to say.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood looked down at his mother shocked but hugged her back  "For what?" He said looking down at his mother wondering if she regreted what she did to him..or if she had missed him.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
She only let out a small laugh of happiness, a few tears ran down her cheek as she shakingly moved away from him, staring straight through his mask. "Would you like something to eat? Drink? Talk about? Anything?" she kept asking him, rushing to her kitchen. She ran through all of her fridge, hoping to find anything he needed, her heart weighed down with guilt.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood walked in and placed a hand on the old woman`s shoulder gently "Mother..you know this subject can not be avoided..." He said simply as he looked at her with a nervous smile on his face.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

Her shoulders shifted down, followed by her head as well. "I understand..." she said almost in a whisper, like someone might be watching the two. She wouldn't dare look him in the eyes now, the pain would just drive him away once again...

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar

Blood sighed "So why..?" He asked as he walked over to ### # ###### ##### with his now dead father and mother also him..

Then looked back over to his mother.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
"It was for your own safety, your own good. We never wanted you to feel, or get hurt..." His mother weakly said, her body trembling. She guided herself to the couch and slowly sat down.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood sighed "My own mind is twisted and I am scared to get near people.." He said looking to his mother frowning slightly as he sat next to her.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up at BloOD, putting her hand on his knee, her whole arm shaking "I know what I did to you was beyond doubt horrible. If I hadn't, you would have dIeD...the only way you could stay alive was if you were taken to the kingdom"

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood looked at her "But mother I was perfectly normal why would I have died..." He
 said his voice calm but his eyes shaky as he looked at her, since he was uncertain
of what she meant.

Grief"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What kind of dance do you do?

idea

Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

latest videos