Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood walked around unsure if he even wanted to stay but women looked at him then one looked at Ai saying "Miss do you know that man`s name, he is rather...cold to the women.." She said as if she found that attractive!
Blood sighed walking out on the cold balcony closing the doors behind him since he wanted peace and quiet and a break from all the colors..

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai stopped and looked to the man in question as he walked out to the balcony. Her heart was pounding roughly against her chest as she looked to Len, giving him a small smile before letting of his arm. He walked out to the balcony slowly, poking her head through the doors, watching the man. She couldn't tell if it was Blood just by his back, so she waited for him to turn around.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood took off his masked and looked around tiredly but quickly put it back on before faceing the door seeing the dog "...Dog?" He whispered slightly looking at the dog his eyes seaching for the older dog...

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len smiled softly, his tail wagging wildly. He got on his back legs, balanced for a moment before changing back to his human state. "Blood" he said. He bowed his head softly, smiling softly. "You look handsome, who did you come with?" he asked, walking up to him.
Ai listened on the other side of the door, her face pressed against the window.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled slightly "I came with no one, I`m only here to guard the ball because of assassins" He spoke calmly with his personalities perfectly in line, but he seemed he would be able to disappear by daylight "But..Why are you here?" He asked.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len's face flushed slightly, looking to the door and back to Blood. He thought for a moment before talking softly, his voice almost purring "Just getting away from it all...tracking random people down for no good reason..." He chuckled at his response. He looked back to Blood and smirked, patting his back "You look like a ladies man, am I right? Well why don't we go in there and hook ourselves up?"

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood looked at Len while being pushed back into the colorful ball "What are you planning I can tell, you would not be here if you were not" He said looking at him
but then saw people dancing around in puffy clothing it seemed they could barely walk or even dance!

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Len grinned and glanced over to Ai who was being mobbed by a few men who smelled of wine. He chuckled and pulled Blood in front of him, shoving him by the shoulder. "Believe me, you'll want to go dance with the right girl tonight. She wants to dance with you too~" his voice purred in his ear. He smirked and stepped back, walking away from the scene

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood rolled his eyes to Len slightly then walked over to Ai "Care to dance Miss?" He asked
smiling slightly his mask hiding the upper part or his face while taking her hand as the drunken men stared at the joker.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai flinched as Blood took her hand, taking her away from the men. She sighed in relief, still not seeing Blood was the one who asked her. "Thank you, thank you ever so m-" she paused. She stared up at Blood, her face lit up with color as she bolted to him, her arms wrapped around him quickly, almost bringing them down. "I missed you! Why did you leave without saying anything, Blood!" she laughed, hugging him tighter.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

latest videos