Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai smiled softly at him taking the cheese cake and placed it in her lap. She watched him for awhile and took a few bites. She was honestly as bored as could be, nothing has happened yet until Blood came to see her

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood saw Kurt and more thugs coming up the hill toward them, He smiled anyway eating the cheese cake slowly since this would only take a moment. Blood was thinking of playing Cat and Mouse with Kurt and his friends to see where it would get him... "Haha..." He chuckled.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Kurt stormed over to Ai and Blood, one of his friends taking Ais cake and slammed in on the ground. Kurt shoved Blood and spat rudely "what was that a little while ago?!" he yelled, pinning him to the wall. He grinned and stared at him and chuckled, "now let's see who's under that-" he had the inch of his mask before his head twisted, falling to his feet. Ai had a tazer aiming it at Kurt watching him fall. She yelped dropping it and covered her face "is he dead?! Please say no!" she whimpered softly

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood saw a half of his mask fall and crack into dust, blood covered the side of his face with no mask as he felt Kurt`s pulse "He`s knocked out but he`s fine..." The joker said while looking at the rest of the men with an evil look in his eyes.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai was pacing the floor, her hands gripping her head as her eyes were wide. She couldn't lose this job now but he didn't want them hurting either of them. She kept pacing until she looked to Blood "what should I-" she stopped, seeing him holding half of his face away from her. 'his mask...' she thought

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Joker smiled "Well first thing you should do is to tell the queen about this, shes more gentle then the king is.." he said while hand her his slice of cheese cake while walking away toward a strange white colume building with no roof , This was where the joker lived.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai blinked and looked to the boys on the ground 'they will be fine' and ran for the jokert trying to balance the plate of cake with her hands which was harder than it seemed. She caught up to him and walked a few paced behind him, softly panted "wait Blood, I have so many questions!" she pouted softly, trying to steal a peak at his face but couldn't. She puffed her cheeks out and continued to follow him

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
The Joker smirked "Really now? I thought you hated me at best.." Blood said while walking into the columed building with vines, flowers and bugs everywhere. He lifted a case revealing a lot of masks, then he quickly covered Ai`s eyes putting on a purple mask next.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai swatted his hand away but missed getting a look at him. She sighed and looked around his place and muttered soflty "I somewhat do but that's before you bothered to tell me you were a knight! And before half your mask fell and before you showed me a place like this!" she beamed, walking around his part of the palace and ran her hand down the column nearest her.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Joker laughed "So you think i`m cute now?" Blood said teasingly watching Ai look around, He never noticed how happy she looked when she smiled the way she did. Blood smirked "And yes I was a knight but I gave that life up for a reason.." He said with a chilling tone.

Grief"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Today's music: Good or Bad?

Does anyone like 1D??

Today's music: Good or Bad?

i heard Santa last night/morning!

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

latest videos