Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

chibiwing and KokoTheElevenPrinces Private Roleplay!

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood chuckled "As I too you, m`lady" He said while twirling Ai again
as he heard all the people chattering and dancing all snobby like.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai laughed a true laugh, nothing she had heard herself do in some time. She watched him closely, seeing his eyes pear around the room, hearing the others. She laughed softly, bringing her hand to his, squeezing it quickly. "Don't pay attention to the others...that's all they are wanting"

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled looking at her again "Well no wonder they dress like puffy penguins" He said
putting his arm around her waist dancing with her, his mask seeming a part of his face
as they both danced.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai laughed again, putting her forehead on his upper chest for a moment. She pulled herself back up and had her arms wrapped around his neck. "Ands that not including the pounds of foundation they all have on, now does it?" she joked

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood smiled with a laugh " True, very true.." He said while dancing but he heard a loud shriek and glass break, Blood quickly turned around seeing men with knives He quickly drawn his sword looking at Ai "Get the people out of here" He said calmly.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai's eyes widened, shooting looks to Blood and to the men. Her heart was pounding as she started the large crowd of people out the doors, calming anyone who was being over the top. As more and more people exited, she could clearly hear more glass breaking and words being said

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood was in the middle of a fight but soon after the men ran only to be caught by guards
so Blood put his sword back into his cane and walked down through the halls to find Ai since
she went off with the crowd.

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai was hurrying the rest out of the castle gates, knowing the fight could come out if it was that bad. After the last people were out and headed out, somewhat scared, Ai turned around and spotted Blood, a small sigh of relief escaped her lips as she ran to his side. "Blood! Are you okay.." she quickly said, stopping in front of him, watching him.

Love

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood chuckled "Yes, just a couple cuts" He said while glancing at Ai with a cut on his cheek, Blood seemed the same as in the past but he was missing something but no one could put there finger on it but for some reason he always wore a smile on his face..

Grief"

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Ai sighed, watching his face softly. She looked down and grabbed the trim of her dress, ripping a part of it off and moved it to his cheek. She removed the blood dripping off his face, smiling softly. "You really haven't changed...have you?" she asked softly, not looking into his eyes

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Who likes The Amazing Race?

Mods vs users!

homeschool good or bad

latest videos